The Fiance is here

RYAN

"Your Highness, it's time to visit Lady Norah."

I was getting up from my sleep when I heard Omar's voice speaking to me.

"What?"

"You have to go visit Lady Norah today."

"It's that time again, huh? What a pain. Can't I use another excuse to get out of it?"

"Sorry, Your Highness, but you must visit her today; this is Her Majesty's order."

I rose from my bed when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"If it's a pain, don't go, Your Highness, stay here... and spend the morning with me."

It's the girl from last night. What was her name again? I think it starts with an A... forget it.

"Much as I would love that, it's something I have to do. I'll send for you when I need you again, my beauty."

I can see the lust in her eyes as she told me okay. She got up, and the maids brought her to another room to prepare her to leave. I got up and went to wash my body.

"Your Highness, should I prepare a gift for her?" Omar asked.

"For whom?" I responded.

"Lady Norah"

I looked at him as I came out of the water.

"No need for that nonsense but pack a bouquet of roses for Lady Ramona."

"As you wish, Your Highness."

"Before you leave, what was the lady's name that was in my bed?"

"That would be Lady Loral."

"Oh, I was way off," I said, laughing, "Okay, you may go."

He bowed, turned around, and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well, all isn't lost; I'll see Ramona today, so that's a plus."

I got myself ready and left my room. I walked down the hall to the front door, where my carriage awaited me. "We'll be going to Count St. Elise's mansion," I told the coachman, getting into the carriage. Omar came to the carriage and handed me the bouquet. "Have a safe trip, Your Highness," he said, closing the door as the coachman started the carriage.

NORAH

Amy: "Miss, it's time to get up. The prince should be on his way."

I got up out of bed and went over to the table by the window where my breakfast was being served. I sat down and looked outside.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Let's have my meeting in the garden pavilion today, please,"

I said, biting into a muffin.

"As you wish, my lady," Marcy responded as she left the room to prepare the pavilion for use.

After my breakfast, Amy and Rose got me ready. Rose did my hair while Amy put my dress on.

"Is my grandmother up?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes, she is. I believe she is in the tearoom."

"Thank you"

I left my room and headed to the tearoom downstairs. When I got to the door, I knocked and slowly opened it.

"Grandma, are you in here?"

When I got the door fully opened, I found her sitting, drinking tea. She looked over at me and placed her teacup down on the saucer on the table in front of her.