Chapter One

ᶜᵒⁿ·ᶠᵘ·ˢⁱᵒⁿ
/ᵏəⁿˈᶠʸᵒ͞ᵒᶻᴴəⁿ/
ᴸᵉᵃʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉ
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ
¹.ˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ; ᵘⁿᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗʸ.
"ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ"
².ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉʷⁱˡᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵒʳ ᵘⁿᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ⁱⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ.
"ˢʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢⁱᵒⁿ"

"Where are the cleaners??! Clean this mess immediately!! "

"Here's your belongings and don't ever show your face here again it seems that our lady got tired of you all"

"Prepare foods right now!"

Chaos.

Everyone in the mansion are currently at chaos.

Toy boys are all kicked out of the house. Maids are all panicking to prepare a meal and clean.

I mean... Why did their country Master woke up at 1 am?!????

And she seems to want to do lots of activity and that set the workers into a panic.

They have to rush and wake up early and do the chores fastly as they could or else their Master would be very mad at them.

Amidst the chaos Philippines sat on her desk still at her nightgown. She writes all of the information she had gather from the future. And things she had discovered about the past.

She's about to finish the entries on her notebook until he stopped at one particular name...

'Brunei... '

Her heart tighten up from a memory when a particular visitor decided to visit her at the mental hospital.

She get visitors yes but all of them either tell her to go off herself, go apologize or to just ridicule her.

But this one particular visit is different than the others.

Since instead of ridiculing her or belittling her he instead express all the emotions he had felt from the very start he had met her...

On how his heart skipped a beat when they locked eyes...

On how he always look forward to meet her...

On how he fell in love with the little girl he grew up with...

And on how he felt so heartbroken when this little girl "died" when the Spain first colonized her island.

And how his world shatter when him and that same little girl reunite after centuries

The young and naive little girl she once was...

She's so dumb for blocking out her memories because she's afraid...

Afraid on remembering what things that had happened to her.

She's so stupid for being too afraid.

Because being afraid is a huge part of her downfall

She swore to take revenge and avenge all her love ones who have died and sacrificed themselves just for her...

Yet because of her stupid fear.

She also cringed from all the things she had done from the past.

She thought about all the embarrassing and horrible things she had done. Just to hopefully get a connection or some sort