Chapter Four

The War, The General
and
The whore

____________________________________

I took a look at the clock on the Wall and saw that its already 7:47 pm.

I still have time some time

Dinner will start at 8:00 and I already changed my clothes especially that it was totally drenched.

I changed into a red button up shirt and rolled up its sleeves and paired it up with a white pants, and of course the sun hairpin. I will keep it simple or else those two will surely think that I invited them here to mock them by wearing expensive things. Though that's probably what they're already thinking about this situation

I did nothing all day except preparing for tonight. Well I did had a meeting with someone but beside that I did prepare all the remaining time for this dinner...

It's been centuries- actually is there even a time where we ate together atleast once?

Well lady and the guy barely even can stand being in the same room with each other. And my two brothers is always busy studying or playing. And well me...

My brothers didnt even knew I exist until I hit puberty.

I shrugged as im not surprised because our "family" was doomed to fall apart even before the lady and that guy even got married.

After a few more minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

A maid stoic and cold looking opened the door and strode in with ease. She have a confident aura around her.

"M'lady theyre here. "

China's spy.

I already have a plan to get rid of spies and how to use them in my advantage.

But for now I will keep them in the house as the spies owners will get very suspicious and will become much more bold and will surely see me as a threat they need to dispose of.

As I walked out of my room there's three spies on the vents a spy hiding in one of the rooms beside mine and a lot more being in plain sights observing every move, every words and basically everything I do to report back to their owners. Their eyes are literally glued at my form as i walk down the halls that's why I can sense them.

Im like a free meat walking around in a mansion-- more like prison waiting to be devoured by these filthy dogs and be brought back to their owners. And I don't like that. One. Bit

But I will still keep my act as a dumb, stupid, oblivious, naive whore they view me as while moving secretly in their shadows, might even be right under their nose to get to the finish line of my goal while they decide to one on one each other and be the entertainment of the higher ones. Keeping me away from their sights as they have the spotlight

I finally reached the dining hall and saw the two of them sitting next to each other. At this point no spies will be allowed near us. Good thing is I still have some trusted people I can depend on to keep them away but they did ended up betraying me later on so I also need to get rid of them somehow...

I stopped in front of the door and stood still. For a second that feels like hours I stood there...

Inside these doors are my brothers not some countrymaster that stopped by to have sex or to have some service but my brothers.