Chapter Three

We both looked at the one who interrupted our conversation.

I look at a very shocked and angry malaysia with an amused face. He looks like a angry cat that fell into an unwanted bath.

He stomped over to us and before we could say anything he grabbed a glass of water and splashed it on my face.

I let out a yelp as I didn't expected it.
My amused face got wiped out and instead I glared at him

Stood up

And punched him.

Hard

Malaysia stepped back a little from the impact and almost fell backwards as his winces when blood starts dripping down his nose to his mouth and was about to do the same when Singapore held him back.

"Mr. Malaysia! Calm down! "

But not being able to punch me he just began screaming random insults towards me.

Now he just started an unnecessary commotion and a lot of people are already looking in our way whispering with each other.

"What are you doing here!?" Malaysia yelled as I wince since he's so damn loud in just want to shove a knife down his throat.

"Can you just shut up for once? Your so fucking loud." I angrily said at him

I grabbed a napkin from the table and wipe my face with it.

Now my make up is ruined. My face must've looks so smudged with make up that I look ridiculous that's why Malaysia held a proud and smirk on his face.

I grumbled as I reached for my mirror on my purse.

I. Look. Horrible.

I look like a raccoon who went to the sewers. I almost scream but held my voice.

I grit my teeth and glare at Malaysia one last time before leaving to go to the bathroom. Mumbling a little and bumping to Brunei on the way.

I can hear a commotion starting when Malaysia directed his anger towards Brunei instead as I just left him.

But I don't care anymore.

This is humiliating! There's so many people around and he does this?!

That bastard have been getting on my nerves! Even in my last life!

I reached my destination and went inside and goes straight for the mirror. I open the tap and rinced my face.

I scurbbed it many times to make my face clean again.

And once I finished I cringe at the sight of my bare face.

I look just like my her...

I frowned and my face scrunched up in disgust before shaking my head to get rid of that thought.

But I suddenly heard someone laughing and my body froze and tensed up.

Am I going crazy?

Or insane?

What if-?!

I shivered at the thought of going back to the mental hospital they put me in my last life.

I shooked my head and shakily sighed waving it off as just my imagination as I fished up the eyeliner and lipstick I bought with me and fixed my makeup.

I fastly finished it and once I'm satisfied with what I look I began thinking of a plan to get rid of the brat Malaysia.

Maybe decapitating his limbs and throwing him in the deep deep ocean.