Chapter Two

"How about this one? "

"No."

"This? "

"No."

"How about this? "

"No."

"Oh my- Is it that hard to choose a wife?! It's not like you would marry because of love! You just need to make a heir then you two can get a divorce! That simple! " The man angrily explained getting frustrated from all repeating answers I said

I sigh and closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again. I stared at the view in front of me, tall buildings align in a perfect view to be consider beautiful.

My friend Singapore never stopped bothering me once he learned about my past love life (I wouldn't really call it love life tbh) and made it his goal to make me move on and find a woman who can give me back my love...

More like he wants me to marry someone already because he doesn't want to lose a bet he made with someone.

He finally stopped ranting about something and sigh seeming like he gave up on me already. That's good

I took a look at my watch to notice how late it already is. All other ASEAN members already went home once the meeting got ended earlier it's only Singapore who went and stayed behind to pursue me to marry someone.

I took a look at the pictures at the table containing women with high and respectable accomplishments. I absentmindedly stared at it for a few moment until something caught my eyes

She looks just like her...

My heart pounded inside my chest as I saw a similar face that I longed for so many centuries... I can't breath for seemed like years when it has only been a few seconds.

I immediately grabbed the files containing her information that I don't know where the hell did Singapore got it.

"Ohhh someone caught our prince's attention~? " Singapore asked wriggling his eye brows at me

I frowned not liking his childishness as I toss the files at him. He hastily catches it and looked at me confuse

"Find out more about her. Do it as fast as possible" I spoke as Singapore smirked at me and made a salute

"Yessir! Gotcha! " And he jogged towards the exit door from my office while muttering along the line 'Malaysia owes me money' as he snickers.

I sigh for the nth time as I loosened my tie and brushed my hair back tired from all the happenings earlier. Handling and organizing a meeting is so exhausting.

I lean back to my chair closing my eyes for a brief moment. My peaceful moment was short lived when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as I spin my chair around to see who it is.

"I have a letter for you sir" A maid said while bowing holding a tray with a letter on it.

'A letter? In this time and age? You could have just sent an email instead of using a very old fashion method.'

I thought irritatedly as I just want to go home and have peace as holding an ASEAN meeting was much more draining than I thought.

But at the same time I'm curious on what it contains or who sent it so I took the letter and dismiss the maid. But before she leave she purposedly trip and fell and lifting her skirt a little and tried to gave me a supposedly "seductive and sexy" view.

"A-ah! I'm so sorry sir!" She took her time getting up and smiled at me deviously.

These types of lowly beings are all over the place around you if your wealthy or have power.