Chapter Five

The journey of ҉M҉̶̧͚̪͉̯̜̰͎̘̀͋̇̀͗̍́͆̑̏͂̿̊̚∆π! ҉4҉̴̧̢͙̫͖͕̩̭̞̗̲̞̮̩̌̈́͆͑̏̈́̏̐̇̈́ and #$?! /%.
A war ¿?¿L̷͖͈̓͌̎̉͒͗͂̓̌̚͝??¿¿?¿?ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅ¿¿¿?¿¿?¿?¿ṽ̵͇̟̺̣͓̰̭̲̼̻̪̩̰͒̓̿̄̾̔̊͝ͅ¿?ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝¿?¿   story.

________________________________________________________________________

I crossed a line over two things on my list that I had already done successfully.

I have arranged this list when I woke up a few days ago after I encountered the so called god.
So I don't forget such important details considering that I managed to basically forget my own history.

I do not want to waste any more time and want this revenge to be done as fast as possible so i can finally rest in peace and live the Life I have been working so hard for to achieve...

'Or on the other hand I also want to make the people who wronged me to suffer very slowly and painfully to the point that they will beg me to just end them already'

So hard to decide...
I frowned as I thought about things being so frustrating.

Plus things are going accordingly well and smooth that it's becoming more suspicious now, since as when I can remember me and bad luck are basically twins as the two of us are inseparable.
On the other hand it's my brother Martial who is the twin of Good Luck and fortune...

I shook my head as I stared something particular on my list

'The Great U.N.U or the United Nations University'

I closed my eyes and started to try and remember all the things about that school as it will surely be useful for me..

Come to think about it, it sound so ridiculous for us who basically lived hundred of years and more and are also basically adults will go back to school and such.

But this school does not focus on education... Maybe for lower ones below us Country Master it is, but for us higher ups it's not just school..

But a political battlefield.

In that school you can build up alliances and partnerships, you can also have the opportunity to rise among the higher ups and develop and make your country/city/town etc. better.

In this school that Mr. UN made people such as Country Masters, City Governor or even Town Chiefs are viewed as equal with each other.

But it just got casted aside since once outside of school this rule does not apply anymore so people below higher ups still decides to stay in their lane and be respectful towards us Country Masters in fear of being targeted by them once they graduated.

Well... Except for one..

This is the sole reason she even managed to achieve a high position in the first place, the reason why her city developed beyond someone's imagination especially for a city that isn't even the capital, the reason why so many people got charmed by her and loves her..

New York used the rule to her advantage, she approached several Country Master and disregard their titles and apparently befriended them and treats them as human beings and view them as an actual person instead of just someone with a high rank..

Ew.

'That's sounds like shit from someones shitty novel.'

But of course if you can build alliances and partnerships with other people, you can also makes enemies. Like what I said once outside of school the useless rule of equality that only one person managed to use is deemed worthless.