Chapter Six

Your most Loyal Faithful Servant

____________________________________________________________________

After the breakfast my brother already left as they need to get at least a proper basic training to prepare them to have their positions back. So they want to start it as fast as possible.

Just like mine when I was about to become the Country Master I was trained and educated for almost a month and it was one of the hellish time of my life. Especially as I have Mindanao as my tutor, It's so unfortunate to have him as he's the strictest one out of the three of them.

I even still continue to shiver at the mere thought of his name and especially when someone mentioned him in front of me. I can't forget how that man glare and scold me at even the littlest mistake I make...

Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Even though I am a Country Master but those three have lived way before even my great grandparents are born. So it is normally to respect them as they have also taught almost all of the previous Country Masters of this land.

Luzon is strict yet kind trainer and educator he strictly abide the rules and so on also the youngest among them three, he accepted to train Martial.

Next is Visayas the middle one among them three, he's also the most carefree and it seems he will be the one training del to become a general. What a great pair.

And lastly is Mindanao.... Urghh unpleasant memories rose up as I remember how strict and how cold he is, he's also the oldest among them. I don't know how but he miraculously accepted to train me when the other two which is Luzon and Visayas declined me.

But of course I'm very thankful at him, he is strict yes but it's just when it comes to my training, he prepared me very well that I didn't backed down to all the responsibilities and work that I then need to carry out until my reign as the Country Master is done.

I'm also thankful for him, because of the other two declining me I cannot help but feel helpless. I'm basically powerless, especially as they are the major islands, it seems like your own land and people are declining you as their new leader.  And a lot of people already does not support me, I really thought I was done for until he stepped up and decided to train me himself.

And because of it my reputation also improved as Mindanao rarely accepted anyone as he views it as a bother and does not need to meddle with us Country Masters anymore with his other two brothers being there to train the upcoming generations.

But In the present time me and him is in a very complicated and rocky relationship. He wants to become his own country and of course that can't be happening as they are not that stable to be independent.

I sigh at the thought and shook my head, I still need to check out what my ability can do and I need to figure out where or who can I test it on.

Maybe on a servant.? Possible but will be such a bother as they know how to fight back.

Animals? No. Immediate no, I am cold and cruel but not heartless.

Maybe use criminals who committed several crimes that worthy of death? Now that's what I want. I can torture them and play with them as much as I want without feeling any ounce of guilt.

I ringed the bell to call a servant in my room and waited for a few seconds before someone knocked on the door three times and called out asking if I need something.

I told them to come in and noticed than it's one of the neutral servants, the neutral servants are the servants who does not like nor dislike me and does not work for anyone to spy on me, but instead just wants to work honestly and get paid in return.