Twenty

"Mitsukuni, prepare yourself." She heard Yasuchika say, before attacking Honey in the club room. Hanabi decided then that she should start working, and left the room before the weapons came out.

"Yo! Hanabi ne-chan!"

"Hey Satoshi! I think this is the first time I've seen you in school," she mused. "What's up?"

"Just thought I'd come over and say hi. Chika is fighting Mitsukuni again," he gestured with his head.

"Didn't they already do that today?" Hanabi stood and looked for them just as a stray shuriken flew over. "Eeeeehhh?!?!" It was nowhere near close enough to harm her, but her past traumas with the pointed objects were enough to make her jump backwards.

Had this been a wide open field like it used to be, she might have been fine. She cursed at Tamaki's father for having her develop a pond. Satoshi was bent over laughing while Hanabi just accepted her fate.

"Haha! Hanabi! I think you just might be cursed or something!"

She groaned as she sat back up, feeling her t-shirt sticking uncomfortably to her skin. "Tell me about it." She narrowed her eyes at the youngest Morinozuka, "ne, Satoshi, you're looking pretty dry over there."

He immediately took a few steps back. "I feel pretty dry over here," he laughed. "I was going to help you get out, but I don't like that look in your eyes."

Hanabi stood up. "As expected of the esteemed Morinozuka clan. Fine, if I can't get you to come, I'll have to go to you!"

Takashi lay defeated a short distance away. He was so confident, he thought for sure that Mitsukuni would throw the fight for the sake of repairing the bond between the brothers. He spoke so big by saying that he knew Mitsukuni better than anyone, and then the Lolita goes and does the exact opposite! It was shameful!

"Get back here Satoshi!!!"

He perked up upon hearing her voice. She disappeared during the first battle, he was too distracted to notice her slipping out. But seeing her now, it wasn't hard to guess what happened. He hung his head once again at his shortsightedness.

"Hahaha! Taka-kun! Help!!!" His younger brother shouted.

"That's cheating! Putting two Morinozuka's against me?! Accept your fate, Satoshi!"

Mori had to smile. He knew his little brother didn't need help. Easiest way to avoid her is to just keep running. With the training they grew up with, it wasn't hard to guess which would tire first.

Hanabi chased the still laughing young man around the group. Just as she was about to give up, Yasuchika's hand shot up to grab Satoshi's ankle. She laughed as she finally tackled him. The conjoined bodies rolled from the momentum of her dive, covering him with pond water and mud.

"Hanabi!!! Okay I give! I give!"

She panted and flopped onto the grass, holding her fist up in victory. "Serves you right for laughing at me!"

"Chika! That was cheating!" Satoshi laughed.

"It was a handicap. The difference in skill was too drastic, I was simply leveling it," Chika said as he finally sat up.

"I feel like I should be insulted, but I'll take it!"

"Hanabi, please refrain from dirtying uniforms you have no intention of cleaning," Kyoya scolded her.

She looked at Satoshi's used-to-be-white uniform, and realized that she probably did something terrible. "Oops..."

"Don't worry about it!" Satoshi said. "I'll change into my training gear. And we pay for the best dry cleaning. It's a waste if it's not caked in mud, right?"