17) Putting The Plan Into Action Part 2 (AKA Hawaii 2)

The gang went to Hawaii 2 in the submarine.
"Alright, here's the full plan: I will sneak through the vents and destroy the camera system. Greg, Eun-Seoung, Austin, and the Doge-y Gang will attack their goons, while Wayne, Jason, Ochard, and Xanthus will attack Damien. Jackson, Dan, and Kalen, you guys will be in our helicopter and shoot down sky attacks. The rest of you, Zak, Ethan, and Bethany, will stay in the submarine and shoot at their subs. Got it?"
Everyone nodded their heads. They all got onto the island, minus the submarine team and the air team. 
Austin boosted Fred up to an air vent cover and he crawled into it. 
Once he got to the end, he put in the passcode to turn off the cameras. He pulled out his phone. "Alright guys, you can now ent-" he cut off. 
"Fred?" You still there?" Greg asked. No response. "Well, he isn't answering, but he said we can start now." 
The group entered the building. Greg, Eun-Seoung, Austin and the Doge-y Gang fought the goons while Wayne, Jason, Ochard, and Xanthus slipped through and went to attack Damien and the others.
Helicopters and submarines started coming out so the submarine gang and air gang started attacking. 
Eventually, Wayne, Jason, Ochard, and Xanthus got to the main room. "Well, well, well. Look who came crawling back! I thought I wouldn't see you again after that last experience." Damien said."Well, you thought wrong, you clod." Xanthus replied."I don't have time to deal with you. Attack!" Damien quickly escaped.Wayne fought Wolfram, Jason fought Bartholomew, Ochard fought Desmond, and Xanthus fought Scott. After a long battle, the side of good was triumphant. Then, the unconscious bodies of the enemies vaporized. Then suddenly, Damien appeared again. He explained that the ones they fought were actually holograms. Then he flew outside of the building and blew up the building. Everyone tried to escape but couldn't. Then he shot a blast at the helicopter and it crashed into the submarine. They both fell to the bottom of the ocean.