18) the Submarine

Ethan woke up in the submarine. "What happened?" he asked. Then he recalled what went down the day before. He tried to look for Zak and Bethany, but they weren't in sight. He was in the control room, so he had 10 other places to look: The engine room, the waste room, the kitchen/dining room, Dan and Jackson's room, Zak and Fred's room, his and Wayne's room, Ochard's and Bethany's, Eun-Seoung and Kalen's, Austin's room, and Jason's and Xanthus' room. He looked up at the top of the submarine. There was a hole that led to the helicopter. When the copter crashed into the sub, the collision created a hole and the two fused together because they were very briefly on fire before the water put it out. Ethan decided to climb up there to see if any one was there. Nope. Not a single person in sight. He decided to look in the bedrooms. He checked his, and no one was there. He checked Austin's. No one. No one in Ochard and Bethany's or Jason & Xanthus', either. The rooms left were Jackson & Dan's, Zak & Fred's, and Eun-Seoung & Kalen's. Kalen was unconscious in his room. Ethan tried waking him up, but to no avail. He woke up 56 minutes later. He explained to Kalen that he was looking for the others."I'll help you," said Kalen.No one was in Zak & Fred's, though. So, they searched Jackson and Dan's room. Dan was also unresponsive, but he woke up. They explained the situation to him, and he agreed to help. Then they checked the kitchen/dining room. Jackson was laying on the floor along with a bunch of plates that broke from the explosion. Jackson woke up immediately. He also said that he would help.Eventually they found Bethany in the engine room. She woke up and also helped them.Now, they just needed to find Zak. They looked everywhere, but he was nowhere."How are we gonna find him?" questioned Kalen."I got this." replied Bethany. "OCHARD SUCKS!" she yelled."OCHARD IS THE BEST PERSON EVER! FUCK YOU!" Zak yelled back.Bethany turned around. "He's in the waste room."They all went there and found him. He would help, too.