23) Hawaii 3

One of Fred's submarines went to Hawaii 3. When it stopped, Jason, Zak, Kalen, & the Doge-y Gang got off of it. Bartholomew, Adrian, and Jerry were there. They ran into an abandoned building. Jason, Zak, Kalen & The Doge-y Gang pursued them. Bartholomew ran one way, Adrian ran another way, and Jerry ran another way.Jason ran after Bart, the Doge-y Gang chased Adrian, and Zak & Kalen followed Jerry."I'm going to kill you again!" Jerry threatened."Not if I kill you first!" Zak yelled. Jerry ran at Zak. Kalen kicked Jerry away. Jerry jumped back up but kept getting beaten by Kalen. Eventually, Jerry was too exhausted to continue. "You win," he surrendered. "Why are you helping Damien?" Kalen inquired."Well," Jerry started. "It's the same reason I helped the Machine. Mind control. I'm not really evil, and neither are Anton & Zafar. In fact, the only ones of us that are actually evil are Wolfram and Damien." Zak and Kalen thanked him for the info. They went back to the submarine to wait for everyone else. But, the Doge-y Gang and Adrian were already there. Doggo explained through barks, woofs, whines and growls that Adrian was the 41st member of the Doge-y Gang, but then he and his owner got kidnapped by the Paranormal Squad, and hadn't been back since then. They all waited for Jason. He was attacking Bart. Bart didn't really want to fight, so he surrendered. They all went back to the mini-submarine, and it went back to the main submarine.