60. JULIET AND VALENTINE'S DAY

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉* * *

February 1976

"Remus, where are we going?" Juliet questioned her boyfriend curiously as they peeked down.

Rewind.

Valentine's Day always had mass of people excited. The lovers' day, a day when you could eat an abundance of chocolate and pretend someone had offered them to you. Well, of course, the Marauders never really had to pretend, as they had a whole lot of admirers.

Because all the younger students were so terribly excited about Valentine's Day, Juliet had forgotten about her encounter with Bartemius and Regulus, and she managed to go to sleep peacefully the previous night.

But the lover's day came to be, and it started very... actively for Juliet Potter.

"Juliet! Wake up, Juliet!" She was shaken by her redhead dormmate. "Honestly, get dressed."

"What do you want?" The brunette groaned, closing her eyes.

"Not her. Remus." She heard Marlene say from beside her as she jumped on the bed.

Opening an eye to look at the blonde, she frowned. "What about Remus?"

"Well, Dorcas said that Mary said that Alice said that Frank said that Peter said that Remus is planning on taking you somewhere today after breakfast." Marlene grinned.

"I did not follow half of that but, are you sure, I mean he didn't even tell me anyth-"

"Merlin, will you just get up and get ready?" Lily pulled her out of bed.

"This is ridiculous." Juliet groaned, fixing the white beret on her head, pushing back her curly hair nervously. "I look like a snowman. Maybe I should go back and change."

Marlene and Lily stopped her from turning back to their dorm and pulled her with them to the Great Hall.

"You look amazing, Jules, don't worry." Lily reassured.

Juliet glanced down at the fully white outfit, to the exception of her maroon belt and boots. The white faux fur, the white cardigan, the high-waisted bell-bottom white jeans. She felt as though it was too much, as though she was too dressed up.

"Though he would totally jump your bones even if you were dressed as a clown." Marlene whispered in the girl's ear, receiving a nudge in the ribs.

"Marlene!"

"Just stating the facts!"

The three friends went and sit at the Gryffindor's table, immediately noticing the Marauders' absence but deciding not to point it out and simply start their breakfast.