Chp-2

Taehyung's Mansion

After reaching his Mansion, Taehyung broke everything in his sight angrily

Taehyung moved out of his father's home at age of 18, When he could no longer tolerate his so called family.

None of the servents dared to come in his path, fearing his anger.

In anger, Taehyung hit the glass table, pieces of glass Pierced into his skin. He stromed into his room with blood dripping from his hand.

Servents want to treat their master's wound, they care about him, but they couldn't. Fully know Taehyung's explosive mood, as it would only make matters worse.

Jung Hoseok, Taehyung’s best friend rushed to Taehyung’s mansion, Leaving all the jobs behind.

He heard from Taehyung’s secretary Lisa that Taehyung left to meet his father.

I thought he will leave my Tae alone, what does that old fox want now’ Hobi thought angrily.

Hobi and Amy are Taehyung’s best friend, both of them are so protective over Taehyung.

The moment he entered the mansion, he freezed seeing the sight infront of him.

Everything was shattered, it look like some attack took place.

Servents were busy cleaning, but he could see the worry and fear in their eyes.

Angry Taehyung is never a good thing, it’s like facing the devil himself.

From servents, Hobi learned how Taehyung arrived furious as hell and destroyed everything in his sight.

“Where is he?” Hobi asked with a worried look.

“Mr Kim is in his room” the servent, whose name is Emma replied softly.

Hobi was about to go upstairs, when the Emma spoke Suddenly.

“S-Sir, Mr Kim looked really angry, more angry than usual” panic was clear in her voice.

It was usual for Taehyung to get angry after meeting his dad, but today he was like a angry Alpha gone rogue, who want to destroy everything and everyone who dared to come into his sight.

After reassuring her, Hobi slowly made his way towards Taehyung’s room. None of the servents had dared to go near his room in fear.

Thankfully the door wasn’t locked, Hobi pecked inside the room.

The whole room was scandalized, broken mirror pieces and vases lay on the floor. Everything was thrown here and there in anger. Taehyung was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, his eyes void of any emotion.

“Tae” Hobi spoke softly

Taehyung immediately knew who it was,  “I want to be alone” he spoke, still staring at the ceiling, his voice drained off emotion.