Chp-4

Jeon Enterprise

Kim Namjoon was sitting in his office working on his laptop. Even then, there's a authoritiveness about him. All his rivals fear him to even go against him.

But at home, he is a big softie. For him his family is everything, He can go to any extent for his family.

There was a knock on the door, before someone entered.

It was his eldest son Min Yoongi

He just arrived after attending a meeting.

“Papa, everything is cleared, job successful” Yoongi spoke with a smirk.

“That’s great, we have another good news too” Namjoon spoke with a smug look.

“What’s it?” Yoongi asked curiously

“It’s about the proposal for our Kookie”

“Proposal?.... with Kim Taehyung?” Yoongi asked eyebrow raised.

“Yes, Mr Kim Dawoon just called, Taehyung agreed for the Marriage” Namjoon spoke with a smirk.

“That’s great papa, how did you?”

“I agreed for a partnership with Kim Dawoon's exporting business, You know how that man is, he will Happily agree to trade his own son for a business deal " well that's exactly what that man did.

“Well, it’s really something to celebrate” Yoongi replied with a grin.

Vante Enterprise

Taehyung was going through some files in his laptop, when he heard a knock, "Come in"

He was expecting his secretary Lisa, instead he was met with his annoying bestfriends Amy and Jung Hoseok.

"Why are you both here?" Taehyung asked sounding annoyed

"Is this how you welcome your bestfriend, you brat" Amy asked with a gasp.

"What do you want, can't you just annoy your dumb boyfriend and leave me alone" Taehyung spoke, still sounding annoyed.

“How dare you called me dumb you Alien” Hobi asked with a hurt look, making Taehyung roll his eyes at his over dramatic friend.

Jung Hoseok, better know as sunshine or Hobi. Hobi is in relationship with Amy for the past three years. when your bestfriends are dating, you might feel like a third wheel.

But that’s not the case with these trio.

Taehyung is like their child, and two of them are his protective crack head parents.

Three of them are very close to each other. Amy and Hoseok are the only ones who know about Taehyung's past struggles.

"Are you not even going to see his picture" Amy asked casually. She know that Taehyung don't want this marriage and agreed it due to force, so she is trying to make him think positive about this marriage.

"It isn't going to change anything" Taehyung replied, not taking his eyes off laptop, making Amy sigh.

She know that whatever she tried to tell him will be just useless. Taehyung is the most stubborn person she had met in her entire life.

“His name is Jeon Jungkook” it was Hobi who spoke,

“Jeon??” that caught Taehyung’s attention

“Yes Jeon, he is the youngest son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin”

Everyone in business field know those names, Jeon Enterprise is one of the biggest companies that have branches all over the world.