Chp-3

Next day

"Kookie baby, wake up" Jin tried to wake up his son for College.

"Appa, I am sleepy" the said boy spoke, still not opening his eyes.

"Baby, you have college, wakeup" Jin spoke, trying to pull the blankets away.

"Nooooooooo"

"you can continue your sleep, let me go and lock all your banana milk in fridge"

That done the job,

"Nooooo, wait, I am awake" Jungkook shouted in Shock, holding his chest.

"Good, if you don't come downstairs within half an hour, I will throw all-" before Jin could complete, Jungkook interrupted

"Okay, okay, I got it. Why are you dragging my banana milk into this" he then rushed to the bathroom, he can't put his banana milk in danger.

Banana milk is his life.

Jin then went next to wake his other son, one and only sleepy grandpa.

Kim Seokjin was driving Jungkook and Jimin to college today, after a lot of whining his baby finally agreed to wakeup and get ready to college.

“Kookie, what’s wrong baby?” Jin asked his son who was pouting.

“Appa……I don’t want to go to that hellhole” Jungkook whined

“Jungkook, Don’t say like that!” Jin spoke with a Stern look, but his eyes told something else.

"Kookie, My third sense say that Mrs Hugh will be absent" Jimin spoke making some dramatic hand movements.

"Well, here goes my day" Jungkook whined, making Jimin huff at the drama queen.

Well, his third sense is great,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But can malfunction just a little bit

(Time skip)

Jimin and Jungkook was attending a boring lecture from Mrs Hugh, who rejoined the college after two week long break.

“She didn’t change at all, same lizard face, same rock grinding voice that gives me another reason to skip this class” Jimin spoke sounding bored as hell, as he kept on doodling on the desk.

"When will this torture end" Jungkook spoke dramatically, making Jimin giggle.

“JEON JUNGKOOK AND PARK JIMIN” Mrs Hugh shouted, causing everyone’s attention towards the two boys, who now looked like someone caught them stealing.

“Care to share what’s so funny” Mrs Hugh asked annoyed.

“Sorry Mrs Hugh” Jimin apologized immediately.

“Where is your book?” Professor asked the boys, who realised only just now that they don’t have the book.

“At home” Jungkook replied not at all bothered by the glare Mrs Hugh send towards their way.

“And what’s it doing there?”

“ Obviously Having more fun than me” Jungkook blurted out with a pout, making the whole class laugh.

“Get out of my class both of you” Mrs Hugh shouted, without wasting a second Jimin dragged Jungkook outside with a happy grin.

All the professors are done with those two brats, it can be even said that they gave up on them.

You might be thinking that Jungkook isn’t serious about studies or his future. But let me tell you.

Jungkook and Jimin is in same class eventhough Jungkook is 2 years younger than the latter. Thanks to his vampire brain, that suck Everything in. Jungkook might be a spoiled by his family, but he is super intelligent just like his papa that he even skipped 2 grades.

That is one of the reason college hasn’t kicked him out, if we just ignore the fact that his parents are also the main sponsors of the college.

None of the students expect his principal and professors know the real identity of Jungkook, that he is none other than Jeon Jungkook, Son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, heir to Jeon Empire.

Of course his family had put secret security all around the college, may be inside too. It was Jungkook who decided to hide the fact about about his identity, not wanting to draw attention towards him.

Both Jimin and Jungkook then rushed towards the cafeteria, to plan their upcoming prank.

Taehyung wasn’t in a mood to do photoshoot today, he is no way ready to pose for the camera without glaring. He came to the office pissed, shouted at everyone, then without any word left to the club to only fuck some random chick.

He fucked her till even after she passed out.

He let all his frustration and anger on her.

The poor girl surely wouldn’t be able to walk properly for few days.

Taehyung know what his father is capable of, that man will go to any extent to achieve his goal, even if it means killing or torturing.

He surely won’t put his grandparents in danger, fully knowing that Kim Dawoon, his dad, will use them as bait, if he don’t agree for this marriage.

‘I will soon make him pay for everything’ Taehyung thought Angrily