Chp-10

"I hope you like the project" Taehyung finished his presentation leaving audience in awe.

They were having a meeting about their latest project and Tae was giving a presentation. The business mens present there were impressed by the young CEO, his talent, his confidence, his looks.

Next second, the whole room was filled with sounds of clapping.

Surely Taehyung left them in Awe, they even immediately agreed for partnership and was more than ready to invest in the project.

Overall the meeting went great.

Tae was free by lunch, he returned to his office, that's when he remembered someone. After informing his secretary that he will be out, grabbing his keys Tae headed towards his car.

Lisa, Tae's secretary was surprised because for the past few years, whenever her boss leave early, there will be news published about him being with some random girls or models. But today, something seems different, she also noticed how calm her boss looked today.

Even other employees noticed it, they all were curious to know what brought this change in their cold boss.

After parking the car, Taehyung walked towards the cafe. When he opened the door, a beautiful clinging sound was heard from the small bells attached to the door.

It looked very cozy inside, not too small or not too big with lights and paintings hanging in the wall.

Taehyung took his phone to call Jungkook, but he heard someone shouting his name.

Tae turned around to see Jimin, Jungkook's bestfriend, above whom he have been hearing a lot from Jungkook.

"Tae, why are you standing here, come" the over excited boy dragged him towards other end of the cafe.

There he met Jungkook's other friends, Jisoo and Jenny.

"Kookie is trying to ruin the kitchen" Jimin spoke before he could ask.

Next moment, he was pushed into the seat, then three of them started to speak to him excited, making Tae a bit nervous.

Taehyung now understood why his husband never stops talking, he wasn't even given a chance to speak a word and it's been 10 minutes since he reached the cafe, and that says something.

"It's great that you came, Jungkookie won't stop talking about you" Jennie spoke with a teasing smile, even though she know that she will be a dead meat when Jungkook learn about this betrayal.

"Yes, Tae Hyungie that, Tae Hyungie this, he wouldn't stop talking about you" Jisoo spoke laughed making Tae little flustered.

After few minutes Jungkook came, with two big cones of butterscotch icecream. A big smile grew on his face the moment he spotted Taehyung.