Chp-14

So, some of you guys have been asking about Jeons and Kims.

Actually I didn't want to change their surname, and use the real name which must be the reason for confusion.

JEON FAMILY

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin

Their children

Min yoongi (eldest)
Jeon Jungkook (Youngest)

Park Jimin is yoongi's boyfriend, he is also son of Namjoon and Jin's bestfriends, who had died in a accident, since then Jimin had been living with them.

They own the Jeon Enterprise.

Taehyung own Vante Enterprise, his dad Mr Kim Dougan own Kim enterprise. Kim Dougan is jealous of Taehyung, because Vante is far more successful and Powerful than his company.

So, hope that clear your doubt..

So, on to our story.

_________

Today, Kim Dougan, his dad will be meeting his father-in-law Kim Namjoon regarding the deal. Namjoon already spoke to Taehyung about the deal and Taehyung is glad that Namjoon decided to tell him eventhough the elder could have hide it.

Ofcourse, his dad hadn't uttered a single word about the deal, which wasn't a surprise.

Taehyung was reading some files, Hobi had messaged him 20 minutes earlier to inform him that he is on the way to discuss some important legal matters.

After about 10 minutes, Hobi walked inside his room with a huge grin on his face making Taehyung smirk.

Well, seems like it's time to discuss their next step.

"So, when will it be done?" Taehyung asked, carefully reading the files Hobi had brought.

"Maximum four months, it won't go beyond that for sure" Hobi replied, "if we work out asses off, we can make it much faster" He spoke already dreading about the plans that must be going inside Taehyung's head.

"That's wonderful" Taehyung spoke with a deep assessing look on his face, making Hobi groan.

Hobi knows that look very much, it's a look Taehyung have when he plant his mind on something. So, it's confirmed that they will be having restless busy days ahead.

Time Skip>

"So, how's Jungkook doing?" Hobi asked, finally settling for some simple talk.

"He's fine" Taehyung replied, a small smile creeping upon his face just at the thought of his husband.

"Ofcourse, he will be more than fine" hobi spoke with a teasing smile.

"Kim Dougan invited us for dinner tomorrow" Taehyung rubbed the bridge of his nose with a frustrated look.

"Why?" Hobi asked irritated, just from hearing the old fox's name.

"Probably to celebrate the deal" Taehyung scoffed. Why else? Kim Dougan always love to show off and never leave a single opportunity to show that he is way better than Taehyung.

"Oh!! For the victory party. Thinking you don't know about the deal. I want to see his face, when he get to know that Namjoon already told you about it" Hobi spoke turning serious all of a sudden, he absolutely hate the way Kim Dougan try to pull down Taehyung at every possible chance. That man will be willing to play any dirty trick to have things in his advantage.

"And I would love to ditch the dinner more than anything. I don't wnat Jungkook to involve in my mess" Taehyung admitted, Jungkook Don't deserve to be in this mess, his angel deserve much better.

Taehyung don't want Jungkook anywhere near his so called family.

Next day
Taehyung's Mansion

Jungkook was eating pizza with Jimin, they were watching twilight

Jungkook was eating pizza with Jimin, they were watching twilight. Two of them arrived from college, and decided to have a movie time.

"When will Tae come?" Jimin asked taking a big bite from pizza.

"He messaged that he will leave early today, so possibly on his way" Jungkook replied, checking the time on his phone.

Today, they have to visit Taehyung's family, they will be having dinner at Kim Mansion.  He need to start getting ready, this is his first visit to his In-laws after their marriage, and he wanted to make some good effort.

"Kookie, I don't like your In-laws. They give me off-vibes" Jimin spoke without filtering and that's what Jungkook like about Jimin.

The elder don't hide his thoughts from Jungkook, he is very much open with him. Which is something, that encourages Jungkook to open up with Jimin too. They can even guess what's going inside eachother's head with a single glance.

Jimin didn't like Kim Dougan and his wife. They were too fake that one can collect fakeness dripping from them in bucket. Moreover their bitch of a daughter was eyeing his Yoongi with a seductive look throughout the wedding, that Jimin had to restrain himself from snapping her neck then and there.

"Count me in too" Jungkook muttered sleepily as he laid his head on Jimin's lap.

Jimin stroked Jungkook's hair with a thoughtful look on his face. He easily noticed that there's something off about Taehyung's relationship with his family. He is sure Jungkook must have already noticed it, and must be holding himself back from asking Taehyung about it.

As if knowing his line of thoughts, Jungkook spoke "I won't say anything, if they act nicely"

"Yeah, kookie, don't open your mouth unnecessarily, then everything will be fine." Jimin spoke, making Jungkook glare at him.

Jimin know how much trouble this bunny can cause just by opening his mouth. "Listen to hyung, be on your best behavior. They are Afterall Tae's family, so be a good boy and don't open your mouth atleast for Tae's sake" Jimin spoke sternly making Jungkook huff.

"Sure Jiminshi" Jungkook pouted, giving an exaggerated eye roll.

Time skip>>

Taehyung arrived home to find Jungkook sleeping on Jimin's lap, while the other boy was busy on his phone.

Jimin greeted him with a big smile, it's wasn't a surprise to find Jimin here, Taehyung already accepted the fact that Jimin will be a regular visitor. He also enjoy the other boy's company very much, Jimin is very much easy to talk.

Jimin and Taehyung had very engaging conversation, most of it was Jimin talking about Jungkook's parents and his hyung. Jimin gently transferred Jungkook head on the pillow, when it was time for him to leave.

"I have a hot date with Yoongi hyung" Jimin told him with a wink before leaving, making Tae roll his eyes.

Taehyung continued watching his angel sleep for some time, he then placed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead with a sigh.

He don't like how this day is going on.

Double update soon??