Chp-16

Jungkook and Taehyung are on their way back home, rest of the dinner passed in silence. It's was really funny to see Mr and Mrs Kim's face, their daughter's face was worth Seeing, she was looking so jealous and envious.

Jungkook had his head resting on Taehyung's shoulder

"Hubbie" Jungkook called softly

"Yes baby" Taehyung answered, his voice equally soft.

"You aren't mad at me right" Jungkook asked biting his lips.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook blankly, before he leaned to drop a gentle kiss on younger's forehead.

"I am certainly not mad baby, infact I am feeling exact opposite" Taehyung spoke with a sweet tender smile that always manage to make Jungkook heart a shudder.

"I didn't like the way they spoke about you, you are one of the most hard-working and successful person I have ever seen." Jungkook spoke with a pout making Taehyung melt completely.

"I am glad you think like that" Taehyung spoke softly before wrapping an arm around Jungkook and pulling his baby tightly to his chest.

Jungkook soon fell into sleep listening to Taehyung's heartbeat, which is like a lullaby to him, so soothing and calm.

While Jungkook slept, Taehyung was lost in his thoughts.

He isn't a fool, he know very well about his feelings for Jungkook, his first thought was to keep Jungkook safe and unharmed.

Taehyung was afraid of letting anyone enter his heart, so he build blocks around him, but Jungkook easily made his way into his heart with those innocent smiles and sparking doe eyes.

He know they will have a risky path ahead, but Taehyung is ready to face it, if it means that he can have Jungkook for a lifetime.

Few days later

Taehyung and Hobi went out to have lunch, Hobi is so happy to see his best friend smile and have fun like in their old days.

Taehyung is no longer a shadow of his old self, instead, he is buzzing with energy.

"Where's Amy? I thought she finished the deal with the constructor" Taehyung asked noticing his friend being busy recently.

"Nah, they postponed the deal, that man is a scardey cat" Hobi rolled his eyes.

"Why?" Taehyung frowned,

"Their main office is near to the shipping basement and police are still investigating the whole area" Hobi answered giving a casual shrug.

"Which shipment base and why is police investigating" Taehyung asked sounding confused, making Hobi stare at him with a 'ARE YOU SERIOUS BITCH' look.

"Don't tell me you don't know about the attack" Hobi spoke, looking ready to burst out.

"Which attack" Taehyung asked taken aback by Hobi's reaction.

"You cold ass CEO alien, watch some news for god sake, or Alteast ask Lisa to inform you about what's happening in the radius of 20km" Hobi whisper yelled with a done look on his face.

Tae ignored the insult and continued eating. Well, he was busy with their upcoming launch and he didn't even got time to spend with his baby bun, he will need to makeup for it soon.

"So what happened" Taehyung asked again genuinely curious.

"Few days ago, a ship with boxes full of drugs to be shipped was recovered by police, and inside one of the ship chamber were bodies of mens belonged to RedBull gang. It is said that another gang killed them" Hobi whispered so that only Tae could hear him.

"Which gang killed them" Taehyung asked oddly interested.

"No idea, but everyone believe that its JJK" Hobi admitted leaning forward, his voice taking a serious tone.

"JJK" Taehyung whispered, his eyes wide in surprise.

"Well, Who else other than them" Hobi shrugged, now leaning back on his seat.

Taehyung know about JJK, who wouldn't know about the most powerful gang in the country.

Even people fear to utter their name.

No one dare to go against JJK, even government officials fear them. No one have ever seen their boss or his real name, but its is said that the person is reincarnation of devil himself.

Taehyung wondered who is this person everyone is so terrified to even think about or openly speak about is.

But he was bought back from his thoughts when he got a message notification. Taehyung checked the message, it was from Jungkook. The younger had went to attend some meeting early morning and is now on the way back to their home

Taehyung can't wait to go back home, so he can be with his baby angel.

Hope you like this update 💕