Chp-7

Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in the car, they are on the way to Taehyung’s mansion. Taehyung was silently staring out of the window, he hadn’t spoken a single word, while Jungkook was staring at his husband's handsome face.

His husband is really handsome like a dark angel, he could stare at his husband forever.

Finally they reached mansion.

Jungkook followed Taehyung while smiling at every servent who had assembled downstairs to welcome the married couple, Taehyung as usual was keeping a blank face

Jungkook followed Taehyung inside wordlessly, his eyes scanning throughout the entire house. It will take some time to get used to his new home.

“Jungkook, this is your room, my room is the opposite one” Taehyung finally spoke to him for the first time.

“Aren’t we staying in one room” Jungkook asked confused.

“No, we aren’t, If you want anything ask the maids or I will be in my room” saying that Taehyung left, leaving a pouting Jungkook.

“What a baddie, why can’t he just smile” Jungkook muttered, before he excitedly started to check his new room. It wasn’t his exact taste, but he liked it.

The whole closet was filled with his dresses, shoes and other accessories

The whole closet was filled with his dresses, shoes and other accessories. Jungkook doesn’t have to worry about college for few days, his papa allowed him to take few days off.

Of course, their marriage is going to be kept secret for the time being, atleast until Jungkook finish his college, which is one long year away.

He will still continue his work at Jeon Enterprises and it's other branches.

Time skip

After taking a shower, Taehyung was standing in the balcony smoking a cigarette trying to clear his mind, he was pulled out of his thoughts by knocking on the door.

It was one of the servent with a tray of food. It was really late, Taehyung had dinner in his room. The servent informed him that Jungkook had dinner in his room too.

Taehyung was unable to sleep as his mind was filled with thoughts, he suddenly opened his eyes, when he heard the door of his bedroom opening slowly.

He immediately switched on his bedside lamp, only to find Jungkook standing in the doorsteps wrapped in blanket with a big pout on his face.

“What are you doing here?” Taehyung asked confused.

“I couldn’t sleep alone” Jungkook mumbled with a pout.

Before Taehyung could speak, Jungkook walked inside and stood beside his bed.

“Can I sleep here” Jungkook asked making him surprised.

“What?? No!!” he shouted

“Please, I won’t disturb you, I can’t sleep alone, I always sleep with Appa or Jimin” Jungkook spoke sadly, he was Missing them already.

“No” Taehyung replied

Jungkook showed him puppy eyes, but Taehyung just gave him a blank stare.

With a huff, Jungkook laid beside him making Taehyung speechless with shock.

“Y-You can’t sleep here” Taehyung spoke, while trying to pull Jungkook out of his bed gently.

“I will book a case that you are misbehaving with me, if you don’t allow me to sleep here” Jungkook spoke with a cute glare.

“Why are you like this” Taehyung asked, staring at Jungkook like he was someone escaped from mental hospital.

“I am too tired, Don’t speak with me” Jungkook spoke sleepily.

he surely looked tired.

“Make sure not to come close or touch me” Taehyung spoke sternly, he got a immediate nod in return.

Taehyung don’t know why he let Jungkook sleep in his bed.He didn’t even had the heart to shout at the younger, or pull him out of his bed.

Taehyung watched Jungkook sleep wrapped in blanket and hugging the pillow tightly, he looked so cute like a baby, it unknowingly brought a soft smile on his lips.

Switching off the lights, Taehyung laid beside Jungkook.

“Good night hubby” Jungkook mumbled softly,

No response

“Good night hubby”

Still no response.

“GOOD NIGHT MR HUSBANNNDD”

“Ah, Good night” Taehyung replied softly before patting Jungkook's hair unconsciously.

______________________

New update for you😍 I just woke up an hour ago but still damn sleepy.

You know what I hate the most, treating son and daughter differently. Especially parents saying something like, 'Boys can't do that, it's girls job' Really!!!! Will boys just get burned if they do a simple chore like washing their own plate or ironed their own clothes.

God I just hate it.

I already decided in my mind that, if my future partner have such a mindset I won't tolerate his bloody ass for a single day.