Chapter- 4

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

I told him that I was in no need of any treatment partly because of his damn attitude and more than that because for some reason how he was making me feel and it hadn't even been two minutes that I had met him and that I was getting late.

" Agasthya will take care of her injuries. Let us all go and sit. We shouldn't crowd in when the doctor is working." Yashvi said, totally ignoring what I had just said.

" Piu get yourself treated if you want to even think of leaving to Singapore." Mumma issued an ultimatum before they all walked away, leaving me with him. Honestly, I had no option either because when she comes to herself, she gets difficult to handle.

" Dr. Singhania I have already seen a doctor who has treated me before I got home. I don't need a treatment anymore." I calmly tried to shoo him away.

" I think I am well aware of when someone does require a treatment. Instead of applying the required ointment, you put on make up on your face and your wounds will most definitely get septic if you don't let me take care of it right now." Oh well, spoken like a true doctor.

" How much time is this going to take?" I sighed, finally giving in.

" Ten minutes if you let me do my job properly." He replied in all business tone and I sat down like an obedient child. I cannot afford to miss the flight. Parth sir would kill me.

He started treating my wounds but his gentle touches kept on sending shivers down my spine. His hands were warm, unlike his cold self and unwavering like he has been doing this for tens of years now and his hands.....stop right there!!

" Excuse me?" He asked, breaking my trance as he looked at me in the eye, raising a brow. 

Did I just say that out loud?

" I mean stop. I think we are done and I am getting extremely late." I stopped him and my thoughts at once. Maybe the injuries were making me dumb.

" Show me your arm." He demanded instead of listening to me.

" My what now?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. There was no way he could possibly know about my arm.

" Your right arm." He clarified once again and I widened my eyes. Hoe does he know about my arm?

" Okay Dr. I think we are done here." I told him, nodding my head.

" Miss Sharma I know for a fact that these injuries are certainly not from an accident. You clearly were beaten up by someone or kidnapped. I think you should tell your parents if there is any threat to you." He spoke up out of his place. Only if he saw the guys who were beaten up by me, he wouldn't dare say what he just did and imply that I need protection.

" It was an accident." I lied with a straight face. As much as I wanted to be smug in front of him, I couldn't.

" I am a doctor. I know when the injuries are from an accident or when they are from a fight or a struggle. So I suggest that you quit lying to me." He argued, his temper obviously raising but he had no right.

" There are somethings best kept hidden. Let us just keep it that way." I shrugged and was about to get up to leave but he interrupted me once again.

" Hiding a problem only intensifies it. Solving it would kill it." He tried once again and I get it that he is trying to help someone who he thinks needs it but I was running out of lies for today.

" I have no problem." I said and didn't care to clarify anything further.

" Your arm please." He sighed, asking me and I rolled my eyes, extending my left one, rolling up my sleeve.