Chapter- 11

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

As Agasthya dropped me to where I had asked, I thanked him and pretended to walk inside till his car was gone and then hired an auto till the main road and then almost ran into the building when I bumped into Dhwani who was getting out of the office, completing her shift probably.

" What is the RED?" I asked her as she stopped, seeing me.

" The briefing will start in about 2 minutes. Sajid is on this case instead of me. I am still working on the intel for Nepal." She replied and I nodded, bidding her a bye and then made my way to the briefing room.

" Good afternoon sirs." I said, getting inside. Parth sir was present along with Sanjay sir who was his senior and despite all of us working in the same office, we were hardly expected to report to him. ( A/N - Yes...the very same Sanjay sir from Miss Sharma and Mr Grey. Couldn't stop myself from bringing him back.....I love writing him so henceforth he'll be a regular here!! )

" Miss Sharma and Mr. Lalwani what are you both doing here? I thought I had given you a break till Wednesday." Parth sir asked of us.

" But sir we also received the code and got here as soon as we could." Kunal replied and I nodded in agreement.

" I had specifically requested the IT not to alert the employees on leave. You both may go now." He said but it was entirely futile.

" Sir now that we are here, we might as well just be a part of the briefing." I requested him and after a bit of consideration, he gave in.

" There is an eminent threat. Our Prime Minister leaving for Rome for a three day official visit tomorrow and then to France next week for a four days but one of our informants have sent us these." Parth sir briefed everyone and grabbed our attention to the screen which had a few floor plans on it.

" These are the floor plans of the hotels in which his suite is booked and these plans were found by our informant in the possession of the Lashkar group based out of Balochistan. The NSA is requesting the PM to take into consideration of rescheduling his visit for sometime but knowing him, he will not accept the proposition and that is why along with the usual Special Protection Group of the PM, three of our officials will be going to Italy too, undercover." Sanjay sir said as we all gave him a definitive nod.

" Amitabh, Naina and Faisal. You three will take the first flight to Rome and will meet our source, Samar Anand over there. He has a suspect list of men who have entered Rome and Venice in the last two months. It will be your job to look out for them. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times. One of you will always be around the PM at all times while the other two will patrol the surrounding parameters. Remember, your primary focus will be the PM. If you have to choose between chasing the terrorist and guarding the PM along with the SPG, one of you will be with him while the other two go after the person. Is that very very clear?" Parth sir instructed them.

" Absolutely clear sir." Naina replied and they then went on to receive further instructions from Parth sir.

" Kunal, Sagarika, Tanmay and Manyatha will be leaving for France on Wednesday. You will meet our source there who will then guide you. Further details will be given to you on Wednesday when you join the office back. Is that clear?" Sanjay sir asked us.

" Clear sir." Tanmay replied and then we were dismissed.

" Our PM is a bit of an enigma. Despite knowing that there is threat to him, he still wants to go and represent India on the global platforms." I said as we were walking out.