Chapter 1 ~ Youtube Covention

MAECA'S POV

 I was at a Youtube Convention. I was extremely excited for it. All of my favourite youtubers were there. I was so excited that I didn't even sleep. Although, I don't really sleep since because of internet.

 That's when I saw them. I saw Jack and Finn Harries. They were in a little table talking to a bunch of people. So much people that, I almost couldn’t see them without going on my tiptoes. Somehow, though I manage to get somewhat closer to the front row and I place your feet firm on the ground so no one could knock me to the side and get in my way. That's how badly I want to meet them. I could see them clearly now and they were so close I felt like I could faint which luckily, I didn’t. I was just standing there staring at the both of them possibly being crossed eye or something but then something weird happened. Finn was also staring at me. He was staring at me the way he would look into the camera at one of their videos. Oh gosh, now I know what that camera felt. Jack was answering a question and he wasn’t even done when Finn suddenly said while staring at me, “What about you girl in the grey shirt?” He smirked a little bit and Jack was cut off.

"O-okay." Jack said. He was obvioulsy taken aback and didn't even know what was happening.

I was shocked. I didn’t even know what was happening, I was to busy reminding myself not to fall on my feet and I tried to take up the beauty of the twins. So the only thing I could say was, “Wait, me?” I said pointing to myself. Finn laughed a little, his adorable chuckle where you can those perfect pearly whites.

 “Yes, lovely. You.” he said with that perfect smile, warm and bright green eyes that seemed to stare inside my soul.

 I blushed. No one has called me lovely before except for my family. And this man or god or angel or human perfection is giving me a compliment which sends my head into a whirlwind of thoughts.

 “Do you have any questions for us?” Finn said again, obviously to snap me out of it.

 “Uhh… Well, if you could be anyone else, who would you choose to be?” That was the best I could think of.

 He chuckled again. “I don’t want to be somebody else but I have tried to be someone else. I tried to be Jack once and it was horrible!” he looked at Jack. “Seriously, mate how do you live without being awesome?” he said jokingly to Jack. Jack turned to him and hit his face playfully. The questions kept coming and the floor kept moving but Finn’s eyes were firmly on me. After what seemed like 2 hours it was time for everyone to move along. I join the crowd in going away. I was heading to the parking lot since my head and my fangirling heart couldn’t take it anymore. It seemed that I was the only one that was ready to go home because it was so quiet in the parking lot. As I was walking to  my car, I heard the entrance/exit door open behind me and also footsteps but I didn’t mind. It was probably someone who was feeling as lightheaded as me. I finally made it in my car. I got in and closed the door but then, someone knocked on my window, he seemed to be out of breath. I quickly rolled down my window and that perfect smile greeted me and also stole my breath. 

 “Hey, girl in the grey shirt! You made me run there.” Finn said, his face red and quite sweaty. 

 “Why didn’t you just shout something instead of running?” I said in complete shock.

 “I didn’t think of that. This whole thing must be turning my brain into noodles.” he said smiling widely.

 “What ‘thing’?” I said. Finn turned a darker shade of red.

 “Never mind that. That’s not what I stupidly ran all the way for.” He looked down at the ground and smiled nervously. “Would you like to go to dinner with me or something?”

 I was stunned. Is he… Is he actually saying this? “Wait, what? You are The Finn Harries, right?” 

 “Yeah. Why?”

 “Nothing. I just never expected this to happen. I’m just used to dreaming about marrying you.” I said before I could think. He laughed and blushed even more but I was beating him at it, I was probably a tomato by now. 

 “Well, we’ll see if it works out.” he said with a mischievous grin. I just stared at him. My jaw almost reaching the floor. “So, are going to say yes or yes?” he said with confidence. 

 "Quite confident, are we?" I teased.

"Can't help it." he said with a grin.

"You must be used to never being rejected, then." I said.

"I won't deny it." He shrugged it off.

"Well then, I won't go to dinner with you." I said and looked in front. I could see the shock and disbelief on his face. I struggled to fight back laughter. 

"Pardon?" He asked, almost in a whisper. 

"I won't be going to dinner with you. Is there a problem about that?" I said, looking straight ahead. Hiding a smile.

"Why not?" he asked, sadness thick in his voice. I looked back at him and smiled, a smile as mischeivous as his were a while ago. 

"Because you're going to dinner with me." I said, daring him almost. The sadness in his eyes were now replaced with amusement.

"Cheeky girl." he said with a wink and looked quite impressed to which I giggled at. “Okay, then. Here’s my number. Text me, okay.” he said, giving me a piece of paper. “I don’t think I’ve asked your name yet.”

 “Thank you and my name’s Maeca.” 

 “Maeca… Lovely name for a lovely girl. Thank you, Maeca. I’ll hear from you soon.” He gave me one last smile and strode off back into the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOT IMPORTANT NOTE!

Hey, awesome people! I'm new here and I really don't how things go... So I'd appreciate comments more than anything else... I trust that you know how to do that because I don't! :D

Have a great time and stop being in front of the computer and go do some stuff before internet gets your life like it has mine... :D

Please read this awesome story my friend KathyPotterhead made. It is also a Finn Harries fanfic... :DDD

http://www.wattpad.com/story/4012718-you%27re-my-music-to-my-melody-finn-harries-fan