Chapter 6 ~ Bad News

AUTHOR'S NOT IMPORTANT NOTE!!! :DDD

Hi guys!!! :DDD How's it all going??? :DDD 

So it's going to be summer and that means lots of free time!!! :DDD Yey!!! :DDD Which also means that I may update more consistently!!! :DDD 

I do have a feeling that you may know where this story is going... But I'll write it anyways. 

I have a feeling that I suck at writing Finn's POV since he tends to sound somewhat of a girl. I do apologize for this. That is why you may feel free to comment your opinions and your suggestions and you can also message me privately, if you want to. 

But that doesn't mean that I'll stop, though. It is a challenge for me and I like challenges. So instead of minimizing POV's of Finn I will make more and probably have a whole chapter of it. Who knows... 

New characters will be introduced... :DDD

I think that's all... :DDD 

Hope you enjoy reading and comment as much as anything else... :DDD 

I have really long author's notes... Probably because I cannot stop talking or typing or anything that has to deal with words.

Also, for some weirdly odd reason I cannot edit my cast so I might be writing them here on every chapter and that sucks...

Holland Roden as Maeca

Finn Harries as himself

Teresa Palmer as Gabbi

Elizabeth Gillies as Kath

Callan McAuliffe as Ron

:""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""">

MAECA'S POV

Right after the broadcast a knock came on Finn's door. He answered it and there, stood a blonde haired girl who sort of looked my age. 

"Gabbi?!" I heard Finn say to the girl whose name is now obviously Gabbi.

"What's up?" she asked in a tone that seemed to be estatic to see someone again. They clearly knew each other for a long time now, judging by their tone of greetings. She had a tint of an accent but you could barely notice. She must've gone somewhere for a really long time.

"I'm great! How are you?" he said then hugged her by the waist, he almost lifted her feet off of the floor.

"Easy now." she said with a smile as Finn set her down. "I'm doing great too! I just decided to come back, you know. Home sweet home." she then caught a glimpse of me and Finn must've noticed  then, turned back at me.

"Oh, that was rude of me." he said with an embarrassed laugh. "Mae, this is Gabbi. She's my friend from my younger years. Gabbi, this is Maeca. My... " he let the sentence trail off, probably feeling awkwardness with the words 'girlfriend'. I was too with the word 'boyfriend'. Gabbi looked at both of us expecting one would finish the sentence but no word, not even a sound escaped our lips. But it was just the words that felt awkward. We knew that we were in a relationship, we just didn't know how to tell people about it.

"I get it! It's alright, you don't need to say it." she said to try and make, what she thinks is awkwardness, go away.  She walked towards me and I extended her my hand for a shake but, instead she went in for a big hug. She let go from the hug but held me at arms length. "Nice to meet you after that very formal introduction. " she said turning back to Finn, giving him a teasing stare.

"Nice to meet you too, Gabbi." I said politely. I know that this is very quick of me to say but, something about her just put me off. It wasn't because of the fact that she was that close to Finn, or maybe it was but, the minute she walked in she seemed like bad news.