2: Giovanni Claude

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

-- ꨄ︎ --

"I AM still talking to you, young man. Sit the f*ck down."

I return to my seat immediately when I heard her muttered a curse. Which means she's entirely mad right now. I couldn't even look at her flaming eyes. Seriously, my mom's the most scariest person for me. "Mom, can you please calm down?" I said in my very low voice to not trigger her more.

"So now, you're expecting me to calm down after all the things that I've found out. When will you grow up, son? You're already twenty years old for crying out loud! Not a f*cking immature teenager!" The veins in her neck are showing while she's yelling. Umi-echo rin sa loob ng private office ang tinig niya.

I sighed. My head throbbing so much.

"Veronica?" I heard my father's voice as he entered the room. I didn't even gave him a glance. Lumapit siya kay mom.

"What's happening?" My father asked. Palipat lipat ang tingin niya sa aming dalawa.

"Isa ka pa!" Walang prenong hinampas ng malakas ng nanay ko ito sa balikat. "Kinokonsinte mo iyang anak mo sa mga kalokohan niya! Kaya ganyan!"

Dad took a step back, itinuro nito ang sarili. "Ha? Anong kasalanan ko?" Takang takang tanong nito. "Seriously, whatʼs going on?"

My mom took a loud breathe, "I was called in the Police station kanina in this ungodly hour! Your son was caught driving while f*cking drunk! I was calling you earlier but you were unattended! Where the hell have you been in this hour too? Alas tres na ng madaling! Uwi pa ba ito ng matinong asawa?"

My dad facepalmed. Lumapit ito kay mom and hugs her. "Hon, I was at work. Diba I told you that I might get home very late? My phoneʼs dead too, Iʼm really sorry hon. Letʼs talk all of this things when the sunʼs up." Dad turned to me. His faced darkened a bit, "Get some sleep, Giovanni. Weʼre going to talk tomorrow." Sambit niya.

I didnʼt replied and just left them.

I went into my room and flop on my bed. A blur image of a blonde girl suddenly appeared in my vission. The clubʼs too dark at that time so I didnʼt see her face clearly plus I was drunk that time. But surely, I have never been this interested in a girl in my entire life. I tried following them but well, I was only get caught by the police. Damn. I fell asleep thinking about that mysterious girl.

When I woke up in the morning, momʼs already calmed down but sheʼs still giving me a glare. Sheʼs having her breakfast. Fatherʼs nowhere to be found. As I expected though, he has never been home like for even ten hours straight.

"Good morning to my ever beautiful mother." I greeted her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Huwag mo akong binobola, Giovanni Claude. We will still discuss about what you did last night. Now eat before I roast you to death."

Hindi nalang ako umimik. After that peaceful breakfast, she's true to her word of roasting me apart. I wonder how I even make it alive from her.

"Kaya ka pala nawala kagabi! You followed a girl! That's definitely a breaking news!" One of my friends laugh at my face.

I went to school after my mom's roasting and told my friends about what happened and they only made fun of me.

"The fun part is, you even don't see the lady's face clearly! Man, that's a total failure." Naiiling iling na sambit ng isa pa.

I'm really getting annoyed with their laughs and teasing.

"Shut it." was I only said to stop them.

"Oh, I heard there are transferees coming today. Let's take a look! Baka nandyan ang mystery girl ni Gio!"