4: The Fiancée

Chapter IV: The Fiancée

(unedited)

-- ∞ --

IT'S almost two weeks and still, Georgina hasn't made any move yet. Looks like what she said about ending the mission in a month won't happen anytime soon. Hindi siya makagalaw dahil sa mga matang nakabantay kay Giovanni Claude, there are eyes everywhere he goes. Probably around fifty people have been watching him closely. Hindi naman na siya nagtataka sa bagay na iyon since anak naman ito ng isang Mafia Boss, it's natural for them to secure his life.

"Hey Miss, that's prohibited."

Napalingon si Georgina mula sa pagkakasandal sa puno kung saan siya nagtatago while puffing some cigars. It's break time and she left the two nerds for a quick smoke.

"This is the smoking area though?" sagot niya. Sa backside na ito ng school at may karatula rin na nagsasabi na 'smoking area' ang lugar.

He walked to her. Kinuha nito ang yosi sa kamay niya at itinapon sa bin na tapunan ng sigarilyo.

"Yes, but that only applies to the staff who are working here. Students aren't allowed smoking inside the school premises. Whether it's the smoking area or wherever." sambit nito.

Georgina arched her brow. What was this guy's name again? Was it Reichen Green? Ah yes, the current school council president and the son of the owner of this university.

"Whatever." maikling sagot niya dito and decided to leave. She'll just make sure not to get caught the next time. Of all time, talagang nahuli pa siya ng SC president.

Hindi pa man siya lubusang nakakalayo ng tawagin siya nito sa pangalan niya. Yep, he called her with her whole name kaya napahinto siya at nilingon ito. He's holding something in his hand and that's her school ID. Hindi niya namalayan na nahulog niya pala iyon.

"Georgina Kim Sta Maria. You're a freshman? I thought you were a third year." wika nito habang binabasa ang mga information sa ID niya.

She took it from him and didn't say a thing. She walked out again.

"Hey Miss, wait up!" sambit nito. Binilisan naman niya ang paglalakad para di maabutan nito but maybe he ran kaya nakasabay ito sa kanya. "I'm Reichen by the way." He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course I know who you are, Mr Green." who wouldn't?

"Oh." he mused. "You're an odd one, don't you? I mean if a girl happened to meet me or us-"

"They're most likely to swoon or have some lovestruck? Seriously dude?" Georgina can't believe she's hearing this right now.

The hell. What are these guys even thinking? That they are some god's gift to women? It's making her vomit.

"Uhm, well.. yea?" he answered scratching the back of his neck.

"I have no time for this. Please stop following me Mr Green, your fan girls are glaring at me right now." ramdam na ramdam niya ang nakakapasong titig ng mga babae sa paligid nila. She wanted to be invisible as long as she can, but if this persist baka mauna pa niyang patahimikin ang lalaking ito.

"I'm sorry. Well, nice to meet you Kim." he nodded and left.

Good. Mabuti na iyong nagkakaintindihan sila.

But she was wrong. The next days of her life are the worst. Reichen is always showing up to her face! Like a mad stalker! Trying to be friends with her out of the blue!