𝙾𝚗𝚎

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
------------

THE RAYS OF THE SUN peeked through a window that was slightly open, maids and servants rushed back and forth to get all types of things, clothing, water for bathing, preparation for food etc. "Miss kim, please wake up!" Maidservant Choi exclaimed nervously, Choi Ma-rin,a loyal servant of the young miss of the Kim family. She'd been serving her since the young girl was born, her said young miss gave a tired sigh in response.

"Maidservant Choi, what day is it today?..." Kim Sae-ri, groaned out, her voice raspy due to morning voice things. Sae-ri always tended to forget the constant important events of the days and always asked once she awoke what the day was for well, today. "The day of your brother's return, Miss Kim" Kim sae-ri shot up from her peaceful position, standing up quickly, disgracefully slipping in the process.

"Sae-ri!" Maidservant Choi exclaimed in worry, "I'm okay!" the girl replied softly, "Seon-u is to return?" she questioned, "Yes, miss." Maidservant Choi replied, "I already told you, no need for the my lady, miss things." Sae-ri sighed. The maids helped her get ready for the day, a simple but detailed hanbok that was colored a light blue was what she adorned. The embroidery was tainted a slightly darker shade of the light blue,  embroidered petals.

KIM SEON-U, was the adopted son of the Kim family, though he was not considered as their real son and was only needed to make sure the Kim family had success in continuing their name as the wife birthed a girl, Sae-ri still considered him as her brother. Seon-u easily charmed women in Songrim and was always constantly in Chwiseonru, continuing to unknowingly charm women. He was basically a flirt.

As Sae-ri walked out, mind elsewhere, she slammed into someone's chest. "Ouch." Seo Yul stared down at the girl, small smile gracing his plump beautiful lips. Very kissable, Sae-Ri can confirm. "You should be really careful, Sae-ri." Yul commented, brushing a stray strand of hair that fell down her face.

"Yul-ah?" she said in a questioning tone, he simply gave her a smile, "Did Wook-ah get kicked out again?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows, "Who knows." Seo Yul shrugged, the girl also shrugged and laced their arms together. Walking peacefully, "Seon-u is to return today." she stated, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Ah, really? I see, you must be joyful. By the way, why were you late in coming out?" he asks, fairly enough, he heard Seon-u was coming back through Seon-u himself. "I slept late last night, tansu is incredibly difficult though i have it mastered in the slightest." she sighed, her eyes centered on the different shops.

"Please don't push yourself." he stated in worry, she simply shot him a smile, "I cannot promise that, Yul." she commented.

The two spent the whole day together, the citizens stared in awe, they expected the two to be distanced from one another due to the very unexpected engagement between them, but they all acted like they're so in love.  Yul always managed her schedule, from morning to evening, Sae-ri was simply stuck to Yul's arm form the start when they met. Which was like, years ago, when she was 5 and he being 6.

Yul basically allowed the girl to empty his wallet, spoiling her, which he would never do because he was carefully and considerate. He was smart and sneaky, but for Sae-ri, he'd probably go dumb.

The day passed awfully quickly, Sae-ri sighed, "The day passed so quickly!" she whined into Yul's chest, refusing to break their little embrace. Yul simply melted into her touch, "Time really does pass quickly." Yul stated, "Right!" she whined. Only her close friends saw the childish side of her's, no one else, well mostly only Yul saw it. Sae-ri favored Yul, cause' they're courting. When Sae-ri became 19, she was announced to be married to Seo Yul, both were actually happy about it.

Just because they actually return each other's love for each other, "MARRYING HER ISN'T A BAD IDEA" quoted by Seo yul, "CALM DOWN DANG-GU, SEO YUL WILL TREAT ME RIGHT. AT LEAST IT IS HIM." quoted by Sae-ri.

They're actually in love your honor.

Seon-u, who was third wheeling, cleared his throat loudly twice in order to get their attention. The two broke apart, in shock. "Hello, did you guys miss me or not?"

Sae-ri gasped, "Brother! You're back!" she exclaimed happily, throwing her arms around him

Sae-ri gasped, "Brother! You're back!" she exclaimed happily, throwing her arms around him. Seo yul also giving him a short hug. "Haysh, i just got back and you both are turning me into a third wheel?" he sighed, "I'm offended." Seon-u added with a teasing smile. Sae-ri hit his chest jokingly, both siblings laughed lightly.

"Seo Yul, ahh, i missed youu!" Seon-u whined, trying to jump on him for a hug, though—he only fell to the floor disgracefully because Yul dodged his hug. The three laughed, they took dinner together, which was full of jokes and laughter. Unfortunately Seo yul was called by the gwanju, Sae-ri went to see him off.

"Yul-ah, please be careful. You never know what's lurking at night." Sae-ri mumbled, for only his ears to hear, he shot her a smile. "Of course I will." he said, his palm on her head, with that— he grabbed her head lightly in order to be able to kiss her forehead. "I'll be going now." He announced, Sae-ri nodded softly, giving him a peck on the cheek even if she desperately wanted to kiss his lips.

She smiled at his retreating figure, she's very in love.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
----------