fifteen

ANOTHER UPDATE WOHOO

     SAE-RI HELPED MU-DEOK train Uk because Sae-ri herself often helped at Jeongjingak and around the clinic of Master Heo Yeom. She would be able to train Uk and at the same time, help him through difficulties with his arm almost busting out blood. "I want you to do us a favor." Sae-ri pleaded Master Lee, "What is it?" the man asked, "Put water pots inside the area where the Crown Prince and Uk will spar. He needs it to use his technique." Sae-ri stated.

Mu-deok nodded, furrowing her eyebrows in deep thoughts. Master Lee was silent for a few moments, but nodded, "I'll try my best." Sae-ri nodded in thanks, running off.

"Aga-ssi, will this work?" Mu-deok asked nervously, "It has to, it will. Even if it didn't, Uk has me to help, and i will help him, no matter the cost." Sae-ri stated, walking quickly which earned suspicion from Uk as she walked off as he trained for the last moments.

"Where is she off to?" Uk asked Mu-deok, "Not sure." she answered, rolling her eyes at the sudden actions of the Kim woman.

LOCATION: SONGRIM, the battle of Go-won and Uk.

    Things were really complicated, the days passed and, well,  it was time for the duel. Sae-ri chewed her at lips  and picked at the skin of  her fingers, they bled casually.

"He will be fine." Seon-u stated, irritated at her habit.
"Will he though? Why are you here anyway? You're supposed to be with Lady Jin and Cho-yeon." Sae-ri shot back in annoyance. Seon-u sighed, shooting his hands in the air in surrender, walking off to Cho-yeon and her mother.

Cho-yeon kissed his cheek in joy, Ho-gyeong greeted the boy, she treated him as a son for the sake of alliance and Cho-yeon. The girl loved his too much for her own sake, but he brought himself to love and respect her as his fiancé. He figured her liked her smile and joyfulness, something told him to cherish their current moments. He watched his sister fiddle with her fingers.

The boy clicked his tongue.

"It is passed the time, Prince Go-won defeats Jang Uk by default." a man stated, Sae-ri's nervous smile dropped, Park Jin gritted his teeth, "Close the doors." he demanded, the doors closed slowly, Madam Kim rushed in with Jang Uk. The Jang boy signed something, and Sae-ri gave him a hug of good luck, "Don't die please, i refuse to attend your funeral, and the Crown Prince's funeral." Jang Uk chuckled at her last statement.

"I won't die. I'll marry you first." he stated with a grin, she pulled off of him, smiling.

"I'll keep that to heart." Sae-ri and Uk’s relationship grew closer and more intimate, flirting, hugging, holding hands, comforting words, physical touch.

Blooming light. That's what they were. In other characters, Sae-ri's name meant Bloom, one of her characters really. Blooming light. Nice tone ain't it?

Sae-ri supposed Jang Uk could grow without her, he was growing. She watched as he blocked the Crown Prince's attack narrowly, Mu-deok rushed out to look for the water basins, from the shock of her face that Sae-ri managed to see from afar, it wasn't there.

She saw Jin Mu smile wickedly, she gritted her teeth. Jang Uk was growing tired of the defense, he needed offense as the Crown prince was growing tired of being the one to attack, Sae-ri rushed to cut her hand, "Uk!" She yelled, tossing her drop of blood into the air. Jang Uk leaped into the air with a smug smirk, hitting it hard and the drop of blood bursted into a red light, hitting the Crown Prince and tossing him onto the ground by the stares.

Sae-ri grinned evily, her eyes glowing brightly at the sight of Jang Uk powerful.

He did it.

AUTHORS NOTE:
future power couple era? maybe more powerful than Yul and Sae in action heheheheheheh, imagine their children tho omg, how exciting