six (ゥュ運)

SAE-RI'S PAST/OTHER THINGS, CHAPTER SIX

KIM SAE-RI'S PAST OR CHILDHOOD was no doubt extremely secretive. Songrim barely knew shit about her family and herself, which led Heo Yeom to suspicion, but of course Park Jin favoured her oh so much for some reason. The only thing the rest of the 5 seasons of Daeho knew of her was her elder brother being adopted, and Sae-ri having a strong amount of surging power. Though no one knows of how strong her power truly is.

But, there was one who knew how strong her power was. JIN BU-YEON, a divine priestess, a heir of Jinyowon. She, Bu-yeon, somehow foretold the future.

Flashback

Jin Ho-Gyeong caressed her daughter's hand carefully, though found Bu-yeon's silence a great mystery. "Bu yeon-ah, is something wrong?" Ho-gyeong asked in worry, fearing something was gonna happen to her daughter. "Mother, i felt something strange just now." Bu-yeon stated, tilting her head slightly to the side. "What is it, my Bu-yeon?" the mother asked.

(Bu Yeon is only around 6)

"I felt a surging power. It was very strong." Bu-yeon stated,  ‘perhaps even stronger than the rumoured ice stone in the lake....’, Bu-yeon thought, "Might i asked who, my bu-yeon?" Ho-Gyeong asked, slightly alarmed by her daughter's words. "A girl from the Kim family." Ho-gyeong furrowed her eyebrows at this. Su-ryeong and Soo did not have a daughter at the moment, but is trying for one.

"I...see." Ho-gyeong croaked out.

A few days had passed, Park Jin's interest was sparked once he heard of the young girl's words. Along with the other leaders, specifically, Jang Gang, Park Jin, Kim Su-ryeong and Kim Soo the newly wed couple and Heo Yeom. The 6, including Jin Ho-Gyeong,  surrounded Bu-yeon, the young girk remained seated. "My Bu-yeon, please explain how you felt that girl's energy."

"Mother, the girl has not been born, but i can feel her energy clearly. Everywhere i go i feel it. I feel her. She has not come to this world yet, but i have come to realization that there is a huge possibility this girl could be the strongest mage in Daeho or Songrim." Bu-yeon stated, the 6 were shocked, truly this young blind girl may be blind but she is skilled and is able to sense things others cannot.