𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

SEON-U WAS RUMMAGING THROUGH Sae-ri's things, Cho-yeon stared at him as he did that, her blank stare intimidated him slightly and annoyed him a lot

SEON-U WAS RUMMAGING THROUGH Sae-ri's things, Cho-yeon stared at him as he did that, her blank stare intimidated him slightly and annoyed him a lot. "Yah!" Seon-u yelled suddenly, Cho-yeon jumped in surprise, "If you're just gonna stare blankly, leave the fucking room." Seon-u spat out disgracefully,  Cho-yeon bowed in apology, turning around to leave. Seon-u, noticed something off about her. But he did not know what. Cho-yeon left anyway.

Sae-ri was currently with Yul, both in uncomfortable silence, something they had not had. "Is something bothering you?"  she finally asked, "Have you ever held the ice stone?" Yul asked straightforwardly, Sae-ri was stunned, she had. She had held the ice stone, she had conquered it's power.
"...No." she answered, Yul sighed in disappointment, she most probably did not remember. He trusted his dreams. "W-we must be off to visit Wook." Sae-ri insisted, standing up and walking away. Yul following after.

On the boat were Danggu, Yul, Sae-ri and surprisingly Cho-yeon. "Why are you even coming, Yeonie? I thought you hated Wook." Sae-ri asked, "I-i do! I just wish to nag him and give him some medication!" Cho-yeon stated slightly flustered, Sae-ri hummed in response, when they arrived, Jang Wook and the crown prince appeared to be getting physical, and jang wook's hand was moving weirdly and not to his command.

"Yah! Jang wook stop that's the crown prince!" Danggu exclaimed, after that, Cho-yeon had binded his energy using a binding bracelet.  Sae-ri wanted to go home. Yul was silent. Mu-deok got on her knees and begged for forgiveness, "As a punishment, i will drink this dirty water." Mu deok said, surprising everyone. The dirty pot water was set infront of her, "Yah, mu-deok ah,you shouldn't drink that. I-I'll drink it." Jang Wook said, the two began bickering.

Bickering over who should drink it, "I will drink it." Sae-ri spoke up, absolutely not knowing what's going on so she just joined the mess, "No." Yul answered.

Sae-ri is just unfortunately confused, the crown prince left in disgust, "It only happened cause Cho-yeon provoked him." Jang wook stated, Cho-yeon's face formed into irritance, "Why me? It was all you." she said, Sae-ri nodded slightly. "What the hell is going on again? Why are we fighting?" Sae-ri asked absent mindly.

Poor girl is confused as hell.