Prologue

Emily Mia Gilmore has always been the outsider in their house of three.
The girl was gifted with the names of her mothers mother figures but was never gifted with motherly love. Her sister on the other hand would say that Lorelai is the best mother you would ever find. Emily or Lee never got along with her mother manly because of the way her namesake treats her. The two Emilys have always saw eye to eye on everything. In fact if u ask the original Emily Gilmore her happiest moment she would tell you it was the moment her granddaughter trusted her enough to come out to her as bisexual. Since that day Lee has always been able to turn to her grandmother about anything, from her first kiss to her first big fight with her mother. As her mother would spend her time with Rory she would spend her time with Emily, Whether it be watching a movie or crying over her most recent break up with the girl she thought was the love of her life. Emily and Lee Gilmore were always there for each other. She may not have motherly love but she has grandmotherly love.

Richard Gilmore watched as his oldest granddaughter fell in love with Harvard, it broke him slightly due to wanting someone to carry on the Gilmore legacy it Yale. So when his younger granddaughter came to him asking for all of his Yale stories because she wanted to know exactly what it will be like to go there when she's older he was overjoyed. Although They may not have a lot in common they can always find a peaceful silence to sit and read together whether it be the paper or two very different books they always find a peaceful silence with a little company.

Rory and Lee Gilmore are built in best friends but they butt heads a lot both being smart enough to tie for top of there class there's a lot of competition in the household. But unsurprisingly in the Gilmore household Rory comes out on top.

Lee Gilmore Is the outsider in her own home, the favourite in her grandparents home and you'll find out the rest.