Chapter One

Chapter One | Pilot-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Chapter One | Pilot
-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"Hi Luke" Lee said walking up to the diner counter with a smile.

"Hey Lee, let me guess one large black coffee, one medium hot chocolate, one large chamomile tea with honey and lemon and 3 chocolate chip cookies" Luke replied having started making her order before she even arrived at the diner.

See Lee Gilmore went to Luke's diner every morning before school ordering the same thing every day for her and her friends, so naturally Luke has her order memorised and knows that by 7:10 on weekdays Lee would be standing at the counter. Her main aim to be out of the diner by 7:20 when her mother arrives to have a morning chat with Rory before work.

"Yep, how did you know" Lee said looking at Luke with a fake shocked face.

"Lucky guess" he replied handing her the drinks and a bag holding the cookies in exchange for her money.

"Thanks" Lee said as she kicked the door open with her foot due to both her hands being full. Existing the diner she crossed the road and quickly walked down the street stopping in front of the Graham household as the Graham twins walked down the front path and out of the gate.

"Coffee please" Olivia groaned as she moved to take the large coffee off her.

"How late did you stay up last night" Lee asked Olivia as she handed the hot chocolate to Oliver.

"4 am" Olivia said after taking a large sip of her coffee.

"You need to get more sleep" Lee said before biting into one of the cookies and starting to walk towards the high school with her two best friends, the trio falling into a debate about whether or not two and a half hours is enough sleep. Lee and Oliver concluded No where as Olivia says it's acceptable when you have a test the next day that you haven't yet studied for.

-------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------

"Hey Sookie you got any salted caramel ice cream left" Lee yelled as She walked into the kitchen at the independents inn coming face to face with 3 screaming girls. "Why all the screaming" she asked.

"We are going to chilton, I have to call Lane" Rory said before hugging Lorelai and running out of the kitchen.

"Is Rory serious?" Lee asked in disbelief.

"Yep, you and your sister will start at chilton on Monday" her mother said with a smile walking past her to head to the front desk.

"So ice cream?" I ask turning to Sookie.

"Freezer" she replied before dancing off singing a song about Rory and Lee going to chilton.