Chapter Four

Chapter Four | The Deer Hunters-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"So, how did the date go?" Lee asked as she and Olivia sat in Luke's waiting for Oliveer to join them.

"Perfect, He picked me up, drove me home, there wasn't even one single minute of awkward silence and he kissed my cheek goodnight" Olivia gushed blushing more and more by the second.

"So..., Will there be a second date?" Lee questioned leaning further across the table so she could hear Olivia better in the loud dinner.

"We're going out Friday" She nodded. And Lee's smile only grew as she watched one of her best friends gush about a boy in a way she never had before.

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Rory and Lee were sitting in Mr. Medina's class as he walked around handing back their graded papers, when Lee flipped hers over she was pleasantly surprised by an A-. Mr. Medina spent the last two minutes of class informing them of a test they would have that Friday, so when the bell went, Lee rushed herself into the hallway and over to her locker, not bothering to check with Rory what her score was as Rory usually did better than her. "So what grade did you get?" Tristin asked as he walked up to her. "A-, you?" 

"A" He said before taking her books out of her hands as they started to walk down the hall together "So I had an idea"

"Which was?"

"What if you came over on Thursday to study for the test" Tristin asked a smirk evident on his lips as he spoke.

"I meant to be staying over at my best friends Olivia & Oliver's house on Thursday" She sighed taking her books back from him as they came to a stop in front of their next class. 

"So come over straight after school and I can drive you back to Stars Hollow"

"You've got yourself a deal Dugrey".

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"I don't know, maybe I like him a little" Lee said as she sat with her legs hanging off the end of her bed, Oliver sitting at her desk his original goal of studying long forgotten as the topic of Tristin arose. 

"I don't know who you think I am Lee, you like him a lot more than a little" Oliver said as he moved to sit next to her.

"Ok so maybe I like him a lot, it doesn't matter until he makes a move" she groaned as she laid her head in his lap. 

"He is so desperate to hang out with you that he is going to drive you from Hartford to Stars Hollow just so you can still hang out with your best friends, he likes you and he will eventually make a move so stop stressing"

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Tristin and Lee had been studying for an hour so far and both of them were finding it more challenging to concentrate by the second "Ok we studied enough" Tristin said stealing her textbook from her hands. 

"No, you've studied enough Mr. Photographic Memory I need a least another hour" She laughed at his pouty expression as he took her textbook back from him.

"Fine, one hour, then a move deal?" He asked as he stuck his hands out for her to shake. "Deal"

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Two and a half hours had passed and Tristin and Lee were now sitting on the couch together laughing at the movie Tristin had selected. "How long till I need to drive you to your friend's house?"

"Why? Want me gone that bad?" Lee giggled turning to face him.

"No, I want to know how much time I have till the worst part of the night comes and you leave me" He pouted.

"Well then, you have an hour".

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"Thanks for the ride" Lee smiled at him as she exited the car. "I'll see you at school tomorrow"

"Goodnight Gilmore" He said as she closed the door waiting for her to enter the house before driving away.

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"So Tristin?" Olivia said earning a hum from Lee "Tell me everything".

Lee just laughed yelling hello to Oliver as they passed his room on their way to Olivia's "After we pick out your outfit for your date tomorrow".

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"Tristin?" Lee asked as she reached the bottom of the Graham pathway her two friends behind her. Tristin was leaning on his car in front of the house, four drinks and a bag of chocolate chip cookies in his hands "I figured if I drive you to school we could quiz each other on the way" He said as he handed her the cookies "I knew you would need your tea from Lukes as well so I got you that and you had mentioned your friend's orders so I grabbed them to, sadly I didn't meet Luke though he was in the kitchen" Tristin shrugged handing the coffee and hot chocolate to Olivia and Oliver.

"Well, I guess we will see you later than Lee, nice meeting you Tristin" Oliver said as he and Olivia started to back away from the pair. lee smiled as Tristin opened the car door for her and handed her her chamomile tea. "Let's start with the sonnets" She suggested as he started the car.

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Lee was worried her sister was not there when the test started but she couldn't do anything about it as she had to take the test. Lee was three-quarters of the way through when the door opened and Rory came rushing in making Lee sigh in relief knowing her sister was okay, although she was not okay for long, as she had a bit of a breakdown screaming a Paris and Tristin before leaving into the hall with Mr Madina.

After the test ended Lee made her way into the hall as she grabbed her phone out of her bag to call Rory. "Oh my god, Rory are you ok?"

"why weren't you home last night, if you had been home you could have woke me up, why didn't you call when you saw I wasn't on the bus?" Rory yelled accusingly.

"I...I wa...I wasn't on the bus Rory, Tristin drove me and you knew I was staying over at Olivia and Olivers'. You being late is not my fault.

"Ugh" Rory groaned before hanging up the phone leaving a stunned Lee on the other side.

——————————————————

Authors note

So I updated this story twice this month. I usually take anywhere from 6 months to a year for a new chapter so... Go Me!

I'm also working on updates for a bunch of my other stories so go check them out I have a lot also if there are any shows, movies or characters you would like me to make a fic for in the future plz comment and I will reply letting you know if it will be possible for me to or if I already have one in the works.