Chapter Two

Chapter Two| The Lorelai's First Dat at Chilton -------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"Wake up" Rory said throwing a pillow at her sleeping sister's face.

Lee let out at grown and she sat up in her bed looking at the time seeing it to be 6:15 am.
She got up and moved to the bathroom, getting in the shower. 20 minutes later she was standing in her towel drying her hair. Once it was fully dry she got dressed in her blue shirt, plaid skirt and blue Chilton blazer adding a pair of white ruffle rimmed socks and her black Mary Janes. She had about five minutes till they were meant to leave and she could hear her sister shouting at their mother. She put on some mascara and lip balm before grabbing her school bag she had prepared the night before.

"Lee, go turn the car on" Rory said chucking Lee the keys the second she entered the living room. Catching the keys before they could put a key-shaped imprint on the four head Lee made her way out of the front door and into the driver's seat, putting the keys in the ignition and turned the car on she climbed over into the backseat, very gracefully I might add, just as her Mom and Rory left the house.

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

"I remember it being smaller" Rory said as all three girls stared up at the school from the car. Lorelai continued on saying "yeah and less..."

"Off with their heads" Lee said Earning a 'yeah' from the other two Gilmore girls.

"What are you looking at" both girls said as they tried to find what there mother was staring at.

"If there a hunchback up in that bell tower" Lorelai replied as she rested her head on the steering wheel.

"So, how do I look?" Rory said as she smoothed her skirt down before looking across as her mother who was now leaning back in her seat with a smile looking at her. "You look great".

"Really?" Rory asked again.

"Really, doesn't she look great Lee" Lorelai asked as she turned to look at her other daughter in the back seat.

"Yeah, you look perfect Rory" Lee said with a small smile.

"See, you are and amazing kid, you have earned this. You just go in there and show them what smart really is" there mom said looking at Rory ignoring that there was another kid in the back of the car that was starting this new school to today. "I love you .. both, I love you both, ok you will both do amazing" she said finally after remembering she as two kids but the sweet moment was ruined the second Lorelai continued "call me if you need me"

"Your kidding right" Rory asked in pure disbelief.

"No, call me if you need anything. I'm great at making up dirty cheers"Lorelai said smile widely at the eldest daughter.