Chapter Three

Chapter Three | Kill Me Now-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

-------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

A few days had passed since Roey and Lee's first day at Chilton and they were growing a custom in different ways. Rory kept to herself slightly not talking to many people and just trying to catch up to the rest of their grade. Lee on the other hand started to chat and equant herself with everyone she could, and in doing so became friends with many people who were more than happy to lend her their notes and study with her. One was Henry Cho whom she was currently studying with in the Chilton library "I don't get it" She groaned as she closed her algebra textbook and through her pen down. Henry laughed slightly as he closed his textbook "Well maybe if you and Tristan would stop staring at each other in class you would get it"

"That was completely uncalled for" She gasped with faux hurt as she dramatically shoved her textbook and pen back in her bag and left the library wishing Henry goodbye with a chuckle.

 -------------☀︎︎𖣔☀︎︎-------------

Later that day the younger three Gilmore girls made their way to the Hartford Gilmore house, "Dinner was lovely Emily" Richard complemented before he took a sip of his drink. "Mira does make a perfect cassoulet" Emily praised earning a nod from Lee and a look of confusion from Lorelai "Who Mira?"

"Our cook" Emily smiled as Lorelai asked more questions. "I thought the cook was Heidi?"

"Oh no, we let Heidi go months ago" Emily grimaced at the thought of the woman "She had a problem closing things, the door, the refrigerator..."

"The liquor bottle" Richard jumped in with a chuckle. Emily and Lee both grinned at Richard's statement. "then it was Trina, then Sophia" Emily said before Richard cut her off "I liked Sophia"

"You did not" Emily smiled looking at her husband. "I didn't?" he questioned in response.

"She was the one who sang Grandpa" Less reminded earning a nod of agreement from her Grandmother and a shivered reply from Richard "That's right ... Terrible woman".

Emily smiled at her husband once more before starting to list the cooks again "And after Sophia we had Anton".

"That's right Anton was the one that I liked" Richard nodded in conclusion, this statement only increasing Lorelai's confusion "I'm sorry Dad how do you mix up Anton and Sophia?"

Such a simple sentence led to a ten-minute discussion about the fact that 'one is a man and one a woman' all before dessert was served. By the end of dessert, Rory and Lee would be going golfing that weekend with Richard, a first for Rory and a normal occurrence for Lee but because Rory had never gone before Lorelai saw it as a disaster.