Question....

Hey guys. I'm like halfway finished writing the next chapter to "His Broken Heart."

I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long. I've just had crazy writer's block when it comes to figuring out how to write about Japeth and Aric now that Aric is back. Lol 😅

Anyway, as some of you may know, I've been working on another SGE fanfic centered around Krushem, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to see a particular chapter from "His Guarded Heart."

Currently, "His Guarded Heart" has only got six chapters but sometimes I tend to write chapters in books that take place way ahead of the chapters my readers read.

So for example, I remember writing chapter 19 of "his Broken Heart" despite having not written chapter 18 yet.

Well, anyway, I wrote a chapter that takes place later in "His Guarded Heart" and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading it ahead of time. It won't make complete sense, but you guys should understand it to an extent.

Think of it as an exclusive sneak peek into "His Guarded Heart."

It'll be about chapter 13 of HGH and the gist of it is that Krushem goes to retrieve Aric's dagger from Aric's grave. It's emotional, but I'm sure you guys would like it.

So if you'd like to read that particular chapter, please let me know and I'll post it on here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comment and vote please! 😆

—Alexis Peters ❤️