~*Prologue*~

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

Boboiboy managed to defeat Retakka using his latest method, elemental fusion. But using 3 fusions at once made him exhausted and fell from a dam, high enough that it made him almost drown in freezing ice water if only his friends hadn't saved him.

.....

....

...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did Ori almost die because of me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

....

.....

"Welcome Gentar to our family!" said Frost Fire, giving a warm welcome to the newest Boboiboy Fusion member, Gentar. Now they are inside Boboiboy's power watch, more precisely at the dimensions of the Fusions in the living room of their house " May you feel at home here! Later let's play together, okay!^w^" Sori said excitedly, he really wants to play with Gentar, who is now his new brother. "That's right! I also can't wait to spar with you, I want to know who's stronger between me and you!" said Beliung excitedly as he embraced Gentar's shoulders. "May you feel comfortable here, and here I made you cookies as a welcome gift to the Boboiboy Fusion family" Glacier said as he thrust a plate filled with chocolate cookies. "Hehehe thank you all for the warm welcome!" Gentar is delighted to be greeted festively by his new family.

So happy that Gentar and the others are unaware that someone who had only been looking at them from afar with a somber silent gaze quietly left there.

Gentar felt like he was being stared at and looked up towards the stairs, but he didn't see anyone there. "Gentar what's wrong?" asked Sori, tilting his head slightly to the right (O^O?). "Ah no, nothing's wrong" Gentar replied with a smile, but inside he felt sure that he had been stared at by someone and there is something strange that he felt since arriving at the fusion's house. But what?

.....

....

...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...