Chapter 6

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the fusion dimension

Supra POV

"Hey Supra what are you doing?"

"Supra do you need help?"

"Wow, what's that thing?"

"Why does your potion have a strange color? what potion is this?"

"Heyy come watch TV with me Supra!"

"Here I made you black coffee, you like it don't you?"

"Supra, I got donuts from Brother Gempa! You want some??"

"Hey hey Supra do you know? I saw Glacier and Beliung eating Yaya's biscuits in the living room, imagining the taste of the biscuits gave me goosebumps"

"HEYYY SUPRA!!"

I don't know how many times my name has been called. This fusion of Earth and Lightning element has been following me all day. His attitude has been like this since 2 days ago when I told him to stay away from me. Of course what he's doing right now is the exact opposite of what I told him to do.

"Supra! can I-"

"Shut up!!" I accidentally raised my voice. I could see Gentar goes silent after I raised my voice earlier.

"Haahhh, I don't know what you want but can you not bother me?? I told you not to bother me and stay away from me!"

I took the book I needed from the bookshelf in the library. Me and Gentar are in the library right now, at first I was just here alone to pick up the books I needed relating to the experiments I'm going to make. But Gentar suddenly came and bothered me, asking if I needed any help.

"I just want to help you can't I? And about staying away from you I don't want to! You are my brother, how could I stay away from you" Gentar said seriously.

Usually, he always jokes and shows a strange expression that can be called funny. The serious expression he had now usually only showed when he came out to fight strong enemies and train with Brother Hali.