Chapter 3

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today is a calm day. Boboiboy and his friend don't have missions to do, so they carry out their school activities and spend time together.

On a day when there is no mission like this, Boboiboy will help Tok Aba maintain the Kokotiam while spending more time with his Atok he cares about the most. Remember the saying "Cherish every second and time, while they are still there".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the fusion dimension

Now in the Fusion and Beliung house, the atmosphere can be said to be normal. Frostfire is taking a nap in his room, Glacier is washing the dishes, Supra is as usual in his Laboratory, Sori is in the backyard checking his plants. Meanwhile, there are two people in the living room doing nothing.

"Huff boreddddddddd" whined Gentar in a lying position on the long sofa of the living room.

"Same, there is nothing we can do" said Beliung, who is sitting on a small sofa in an upside-down position so that his head is below facing the ceiling of the living room.

"Hahhh how about we prank someone?" asked Gentar to Beliung.

"I don't want to, are you not satisfied getting your ear twisted by Glacier?" Said Beliung turning his head towards Gentar.

"Eh never mind I'm satisfied enough getting my ears twisted by Glacier, his twist hurts a lot my ears become red because of him" Gentar rubbed his right ear while remembering how painful Glacier's ear twist was.

"Hahhhhhh" the two sighed, instantly the room fell into silence again.

'tap tap tap tap' the sound of footsteps can be heard and Glacier appears from the direction of the kitchen after finishing washing the dishes.