Hidden Scene

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

??? POV

"Hahhh" I let out a deep breath. Seeing the quiet and beautiful night view, where the night sky is decorated with scattered stars and the moon as the light at night.

The cool night breeze blowing can make people feel sleepy. Like what my younger siblings are doing now, they are in their respective dreamland. But not with me, I can't sleep because my mind can't seem to calm down.

"If only life weren't this hard..." I muttered.

I don't know how long I've been lost in my mind thinking about all the things that have happened in my life, suddenly someone called me.

"Brother Hali?"

I turned around and found my youngest sibling, Solar, next to the balcony window.

"Solar? Why haven't you slept yet?" I asked.

"I just finished tidying up my lab earlier, and besides, I probably won't be able to sleep with my current uneasy mind," said Solar, he approached me and stopped beside me.

"How about you brother? You don't usually sleep late."

I looked back at the night sky.

"How can I sleep after knowing one of my family has gone through something bad and I didn't know it at all?" I said softly.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Solar is also looking at the beautiful night sky.

"Supra huh... I also can't believe that Supra has harbored such a huge trauma and fear," said Solar.

"Hmm... if only we didn't corner him and persuade him to tell us the problem, will we still know about his trauma?" I said.

"Huff knowing my nature and yours, he will definitely keep it a secret from us," replied Solar.

After Solar and I made up with Supra on the balcony of the cliff near the forest, the three of us chatted a little more in the pavilion. For some reason my instincts sensed that something else is not right, so I tried to find out. And my guess was right, when I brought up that time when Supra used his power to finish off the 'space monkey bastard', Supra immediately flinched a little. If my eyes weren't sharp I wouldn't have noticed. From there I cornered him again and with Solar's help, he persuaded Supra to tell the full story. Which in the end he gave up and told us everything.