Chapter 8

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the fusion dimension.

It's already evening, Glacier and Beliung are seen in the dining room. They looked restless, Glacier kept looking at the door as if waiting for someone. Meanwhile, Beliung is fiddling with his power watch trying to contact someone.

"It's getting dark... why hasn't he come back yet?!" said Glacier.

"Ughhh I've tried to contact him through the power watch but he doesn't answer!" said Beliung frustrated.

Someone came down the stairs said person sees Glacier and Beliung who had serious and worried faces. That someone is Gentar, he decided to ask them.

"What's wrong with you guys?" asked Gentar.

Beliung and Glacier looked at Gentar.

"Ah it turns out it's just you Gentar..." said Glacier.

"Hmm? What are you guys doing, why do you look so worried?" asked Gentar.

"Hahhh let me explain Gentar, this afternoon Supra told Glacier that he wanted to go out to get some air first. But until now he hasn't come back! That's why Glacier and I are worried about his condition," explained Beliung.

"Hah?! Now it's almost night time Bel! How come he hasn't come back yet?" said Gentar, worry clearly etched on his face.

"Exactly, I'm afraid something has happened to him outside..." Glacier said.

"Have you tried to contact him through the power watch?" Gentar asked, his protective nature from the element of Gempa and Halilintar starting to come out.

"I already did! But he didn't answer," said Beliung.

Instantly the room fell silent. Each of them thought of all the possibilities that had happened to the third fusion. The silence didn't last long.

"Okay! Then I'll go out to look for him," said Gentar seriously.

"Hah? Are you serious?!" Glacier looked at Gentar.