Chapter 5

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the fusion dimension

2 days have passed since the fusions (-Supra) and Beliung went to visit the dimension of the Original Elementals. Now it can be seen that the atmosphere of the house of the fusions and Beliung is calm, peaceful, and quiet. Why is the atmosphere of the house that is usually noisy and chaotic like being hit by a disaster can be calm like this?

Actually Beliung, Frostfire, and Sori are not at home. They are in the dimension of the Original Elementals to practice their power with their respective Original Elementals. So the only ones left at home are Glacier, Gentar, and Supra. On this occasion Glacier chose to sleep since there is no fuss, Gentar is in the living room watching TV, and Supra is busy with his work.

Gentar POV

'Huff nothing is exciting on today's TV show, I'm bored if it's like this'. I thought while pressing the TV remote button, changing TV channels continuously.

'Hahhh I should have gone with Beliung, Frost, and Sori to the Original Elementals dimension at this rate' I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Hahhhh..."

'Bruk' I heard a sound like something fell. I immediately got up from my seat and looked for the source of the voice.

'That sound was like the sound of something fell and it seemed to be coming from the hallway leading to the library' thought Gentar.

I went to check the hallway I was referring to. And how surprised I was to see Supra stuffing things like books, pens, and jars filled with crystal stones? which seemed to be for his experiments and a few other things into a cardboard box.

"Uhh umm Supra?" I called his name.

I could see the movement of his stuffing stopped, then he turned to me.

"Hmm?"

"Uhh what are you doing?" Gosh I mentally slap myself, it was clear he is cleaning up his belongings which seemed to have accidentally fallen earlier.