Bonus Scene #1

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Ting tong'

"Yeah wait a minute!" said someone with a black hat with the tongue positioned backward with the symbol of the earth element and have golden eyes aka Gempa.

Gempa immediately stood up and walked towards the door of the house. 'kreeek' many guests can be seen standing in front of his house.

"Ah you guys, welcome back! Come on in." Gempa welcomed the guests who came to his house.

"Wow, you guys arrived at the right time! We just finished preparing dinner, come join us!" said Taufan who suddenly came.

"Ah, sorry to bother you, Brother Taufan and Brother Gem," Glacier apologized.

"Hehehe it doesn't matter the more people the more cheerful the atmosphere!" said Gempa.

They all went to the dining room, at the dining room that has a long table there are already 3 people there.

"Look who came to join us for dinner~" said Taufan happily.

"Hmm??" Blaze turned his head and his expression immediately turned happy when he sees Frostfire.

"FROST!!"

"BROTHER BLAZE!!"

As usual, they hug like Teletubbies.

"Hadeh it's like you haven't seen each other for 100 years," said Ice who is sitting next to Blaze.

"Uwaaaaa Brother Thornie!" Sori walked over to Thorn and hugged him tightly.

"Sori! Thorn misses you so much!" said Thorn who hugged Sori just as tightly.

"Hehehe Sori too!"

"What's happening?" said someone who had just come from the kitchen.

Solar and Hali just came from the kitchen carrying a tray with lots of glass filled with hot chocolate.

"Brother Hali! Brother Solar!" Gentar expression immediately turned happy seeing them.