Chapter 4

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, there they are!! Brother Glacy, Gentar!!" shouted Sori calling Glacier and Gentar who had just come out of the house.

Beliung, Frostfire, and Sori are waiting for them outside, impatient to go visit the dimension of the original elementals.

"Finally you guys come out" said Frostfire, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Sorry sorry I waited for Glacier first," said Gentar when he arrived in front of Frostfire.

"What took you so long Glacier?" Beliung asked Glacier.

Glacier's face immediately turned hesitant and unsure of what to say, he finally opened his mouth slowly to answer.

"That... earlier I told Supra as well invited him who was in his laboratory" Glacier explained.

"Then where is he now, brother?" Sori asked while looking behind Glacier trying to find the figure of his brother Supra.

"Right, why didn't he go out with you guys?" Frostfire also asked.

"Ah..umm..." Glacier hesitated to answer because he didn't want to make Sori who is close to Supra disappointed and sad.

Gentar sees his brother struggling to answer, he sighed.

"He can't come because he has things he needs to finish, so he asked us to go without him" said Gentar.

"Awww I plan to spend time with Supra later with Abang Solar too," said Sori sadly.

"What other things does he really need to finish?" said Beliung.

"I don't know, he's just like that, it's better if we don't bother him now" said Glacier.

"Hahhhh okay, let's just go now" Frostfire said while stretching his arms.

"Yes, I can't wait to see Abang Hali and Abang Gem again!" said Gentar enthusiastically.

"Okay then now come closer and hold hands" said Glacier as he did something to his watch.