•2• The Graveyard

After getting your art supplies all set out and organized, as well as decorating the bland walls with pictures, you are exhausted from the road trip as you laid face flat on your bed, a knock was heard at your bedroom door. Choosing to ignore it since it could have been down stairs, you made no move to get up.

A few moments passed and then another, harsher knock came from the door. "What." You bluntly replied to the previous action, though it came out muffled through the sheets. "Mom said that there was a school bus graveyard." You heard Caser, already feeling annoyed at the sudden company.

"Cool, go away!" You yelled into your blanket once more. It was silent for a moment. "Mom said to bring you, not like I have a choice." You finally had it as you stand up, messy hair flying all over and swing the door open and shoving your brother out of the way and went down stairs.

Caser was just happy that you were annoyed and he also got to go to the bus graveyard. 'great success!' he sucker punched the air before trailing you from behind. Once he got down stairs, you had already gotten your shoes on, impatiently tapping your foot on the wooden floor.

By the time you two made it to the graveyard, which was only three houses down, you guys were cut off by a huge, 13 ft tall wall blocking the entrance. "Oh well, woopti do, alright good bye." You spun around, hoping to make it home until Caser grabbed you by the hood and dragged you back, resulting  quite a few violent protests.

Eventually after somehow someway, Caser was able to find a way inside and once you took a look around at the all the junk, your first though was. 'this would be a pretty good base from those things not gonna lie.'

Words:324
7/28/22