•10• Known

"You want to join forces?"

"Yeah, why not? We're all trying to survive, and the graveyard looks to be the safest way." The six stole glances from each other before their thoughts were interrupted by the bell signalling lunch was over.

Caser was about to get up before a [s/t] hand came up from behind and grabbed his left ear, quickly dragging him off. Ashlyn looked at the retreating duo, her hand clenching the back pack strap as she watched. 'just who are these two, and why is Caser so willing to help us.'

A tan hand was placed on her shoulder as she looked up to an ever smiling face. "You ok Ash?" Aiden said, as he peered down at her. She shook his hand off and turned, still looking in Caser and your direction. "Yeah, I'm fine, let's go."

"Ow ow ow what the hell dude!" Caser shouted as you dragged him by the ear.
"You're seriously spilling information that we agreed was to personal for conversations. They probably think you're crazy!"

"Can you relax, besides I was right." You stopped dragging and glanced at him, still pulling on his ear. "Right about what?" His face paled at the question, seeing as he 1:not only forgot to tell you about the graveyard kids and 2: he took action without you knowing what was happening.

'Good lord I'm screwed'

Word: 314
8/9/22

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't been posting!!!! School's been taking up more time than I thought and most of my friends strangely have birthdays in August??? Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it was short.

This may or may not be a self plug but-
Follow my Instagram @gli_tterfrog where I post various artwork and random reels.

Also, don't be afraid to comment on some recommendations for some fanfics I should write next.