•5• Who Are You

The group stayed under the seats for a moment before they started getting up and inching towards the bus door, each of them grabbing a weapon from the weapon box, preparing themselves for a hoard of phantoms that never came.

Instead the there're only met with quietness which made them feel quite uneasy. As the bus was surrounded by an uneasy darkness, all of them think of the worst case of scenario, their thoughts were interrupted by the sound of- people arguing though it could have been their imagination from the quietness.

They were the only ones there right? "Aiden, do you still have that dagger?" Ashlyn asked, turning her head towards the blond. "Yeah, here" before another word was uttered, Ashlyn had chopped off her long braids, leaving her red hair short.

"Alright, here's the game plan" She continued and picked up a bat, gripping it till her knuckles were practically white. "Everyone get to a window and see if you can find anything, Ben, if it's ok with you, I'd like you to watch the bus door.

" As the group spreads out around the bus, everyone was looking into the foggy distance for anything that could have drawn the phantom from the bus and if there were more. Suddenly Tyler, who was looking out the back, flinches violently as a phantom gets thrown into the side of another school bus nearby.

Everyone looks at Tyler due to his unexpected reaction as Aiden perks up. "Hah, you look like you saw a ghost lol!" His everlasting grin is still on his face. Tyler glares at him before speaking up, still shaking a good amount. "Something threw a phantom into that bus."

Conserned, the group hurries over towards the back of the bus once more and sees the phantom slouched down with a mark of phantom blood on the bus where it was hit. "What could have done that" whimpers Logan, clutching the shot gun tightly. "I have no clue."

Ashlyn responded. "But it's something we need to be careful of." "I can go out to see if it's another phantom, maybe they fight each other or something?" Aiden says, raising his hand. "For once I agree with the psycho." Tyler bluntly states before he gets elbowed by Taylor.

"No one's going out at the moment." Ashlyn demands. "So what were just suppose to wait for that thing to get us too?"

                        "What thing?"

Words:409
7/28/22