•9• Caser

The group of six gathered around at the lunch table as Ashlyn was looking over it, her braids laid out in front of her. There was nothing special about it, except the fact that instead of seeing her braids in her shadow, it was her short hair from the other world.

"Whoa that's pretty rad" Aiden holds up on of her braids. "Let go before I break you arm." Said girl shot back immediately. Tayler banged her head on the table. "ha, another mystery." 

"This might have something to do with why injuries from the phantom dimension don't transfer to our dimension."
Logan spoke up, as a brunette walked by the table. "Speaking of injuries how're you holding up-" she was cut off when a certain seventeen year old laid his lunch tray on their table.

"Woah, dude have you seen your shadow?" He said, the group was most definitely caught off guard. 'It's him!' they all thought in union. "What? Just gonna stare at me?

Oh [Name]! Over here!" The brunette attempted to call over his [h/c] sibling as they only glanced his way and walked off to a private table. 'if this is his way of him trying to turn me into an extrovert I'm feeding him to the monsters.' you thought angrily.

"Geez, rude." Tyler said, glaring at you. "who was that anyway?" Logan said as he faced the brunette. "Oh that's my younger sibling, they're kinda shy." A grin akined to Aiden plastered on his face as Aiden's grin widened and Ashlyn glanced over at the [h/c] who sat alone on their phone, taking constant glances at their older brother.

"Oh damn, where are my manners, I'm Caser [L/n] and I'm seventeen." He glanced at the other six before him. "I'm Aiden Clark and I like bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, racing, water skiing- blah blah blah." It was silent for a moment before the brown haired girl spoke up.

"I'm Taylor Hernandez and I'm in the robotics club." "Tyler Hernandez, we're twins." "I'm Logan Fields..." "Ashlyn Banner" "This is my cousin, Ben Clark." Caser just stared at them with a monotoned look. "Yeah, I'm not remembering all that, anyways, I'm going to need some help."

He leans in closer. "It's about the monsters." The six raised their eyebrows at this. 'Why would someone like him need their help when he can literally beat the phantoms with his bare hands?'

'wait, couldn't he drive us to Savannah!?'

A/n: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW CHAPTER OF THE WEBTOON?!?!??! I'm not crying you are!

Words:436
8/4/22