Chapter 23

The original owner broke into the entertainment industry by accident. He has not received any professional singer trainings before, so his songs are all saliva songs with very low difficulty, except for one.

This is the only slow rock song that is mature in both tune and lyrics.

If the original owner's other songs are 'to compose new words and force to say sorrow', then this "Night City" is 'to talk, but to say it's cool and autumn'.

"On the street with neon flashing, one person wanders."

As soon as this voice came out, the recording studio seemed to have a stop note drawn, and the scene suddenly became quiet.

The special voice is endowed with a 'mature' quality, like an adult who has become mature and restrained after a lot of things.

"Abandoned bicycles, empty wine bottles on street corners, homeless people."

Tao Ran clenched the handrail, watching the people on the stage and refused to blink. The host under the stage took a deep breath and showed an unbelievable expression: Is this Ke Yinong?

The hoarse and gentle voice is like the sound of a cello heard on a lonely street, and like a glass of cold wine. The audience's eardrums seemed to be plucked by feathers, and goosebumps appeared on their arms.

Online and offline, the expressions of the audience couldn't help but be serious: they couldn't insult the seriousness of the singer with those giggling and indecent looks.

"The stars are twinkling, in this tragic night, the past can't be brought back..." 

The singer did not deliberately exaggerate sadness, but just let the loneliness linger. However, listeners who have had the story, somehow remembered the gray fragment in the memory.

In the city at night, dim street lights, mottled walls, empty beer cans rattling on the silent streets, rolling all the way, and abandoned bicycles. It was a forgotten corner of Sex and the City.

Looking up, the stars in the sky and the neon in the distance flashed together, but the prosperity and excitement had nothing to do with me.

The hearts of the audience were pinched and tightly closed. Who in this era doesn't have a story of their own? Which city has not wandered alone in the night?

Lovelorn, unemployed, oppressed by reality to the point of collapse...

Memories flooded into my heart.

No matter how strong a person is, there are moments like this when they want to be alone on a street with no one, and release their anguish and unwillingness in the dark night.

Even Zhao Ze, who had a deep prejudice against An Yinong in front of the screen, was brought into this deep loneliness.

Zhao Ze's loneliness is even worse. After the freshness of rebirth has passed, the whole world is drunk and the loneliness of my loneliness begins to envelope him. He can't find a confidant in this world, because rebirth is such a thing, it's hard to say anything. No one can believe it.

He closed his eyes, forgot to care who was singing, just quietly listening to the hoarse voice that was just right.

"Wait until the end of the world, reconcile with yourself, forgive the past..." 

The chorus started, the audience at the scene slowed their breathing, and the live broadcast screen was also blank, not a single barrage, I was afraid that one of my own breaths interrupted the scene. the rhythm of the song.