Chapter 40

The first contestant to take the stage was singer An Min. She used to sing folklore, and then turned to pop, but occasionally she still brings folklore singing. People who like it will like it very much, and people who don't like it will also dislike it very much.

This time, her outfit was a little special, with ripped denim and a suede shirt, holding a guitar in her hand, and her hair was disheveled, much like a failed street performer.

The audience is interested, is An Min breaking out of his previous style?

"It seems that every rose has a flowering period.

"I don't care whether it is beautiful or not.

"Many, many truths, but very little enthusiasm.

"BuYu knows who harms the world. "

As soon as the decadent, lazy and hoarse singing came out, the audience at the scene was invigorated. The audience in front of the TV also felt a surprise.

Different from the popular fashionable youthful and sweet songs and saliva Internet celebrity songs, this is a song A song full of negative energy at the beginning.

"It's grunge." Uncle He and Wang Tianhou next to him said.

The lyrics of grunge are usually used to express the inner feelings of the lyricist, so the lyrics are obscure and incomprehensible

. But it is often accompanied by a lively arrangement, with an alternative sense of absurdity and irony. People who like it think this is the music they want, but people who don't like it will ask 'what kind of rubbish is this'. 

Going to the audience, you will find that Zhang Ruojun's fans don't pay the bill. They are used to listening to lingering love and passionate high notes, and have no love for such hoarse and messy rebellious songs.

"Just this is the champion? Not so much. "

"It's like noise. "

Other viewers frowned as they listened to these people's comments. It's normal to not like it, but if you don't like it, it is rude to make noise, which is neither polite nor self-disciplined.

"Fan Suizheng, what kind of person Zhang Ruojun is, you can be foolish to know." 

The singer simply did not stand off the stage. She half-squinted her eyes, half-seeing the world, and half-seeing herself, leaving herself half-drunk and half-awake. state.

"It's kind of interesting." Rock and roll has been away from the local music scene for many years, and Uncle He is still happy that An Min can come up with a piece of grunge. However, as a judge, he must be fair, and he will not add points arbitrarily because of the subject matter of the song.

"I hope the chorus at the back can also hold up."

"Live ashamedly, be born unseemly."

"I'm waiting, what miracle?"

Anmin played the guitar, and her songs entered the chorus part directly. 

Her chorus part did not have a highlighted scale, it was still decadent and hoarse, with a slow feeling of suffocation, being squeezed by someone's throat and locked a little bit. it is good.

Tianhou Teacher Wang couldn't help but say, "She has captured the essence of grunge, and there is nothing wrong with the music, lyrics or singing. "

Grunge is an angry response of the underclass to the bright society. An Min's voice on stage was so pale and ruthless, but it severely flogged this 'golden age'.