Chapter 107-108

Chapter 107

The car got more and more remote, and it kept walking towards a fishing village built later.

This was the most remote place An Yinong had ever seen since he came here. Men and women were all wearing clothes they sewed and cloth shoes, and even a few people's sleeves were of different colors, and the traces of patches could be seen.

They wore bamboo hats, their faces were still tanned, and they would dodge when they looked at their car, very cautious.

An Yinong also saw a lot of boats hanging with household items on the shore. Five or six-year-old children ran and jumped between different boats. Occasionally, one fell into the water, which startled him, a passerby, but the child himself was inappropriate. One thing, he quickly got up while swimming and joined the playful team.

The driver, Uncle Cai, was a little confused. He stopped and asked passersby how to get to 'Li Kee Fried Noodles'. The result was that 'Li Kee Fried Noodles' was not far away.

"Young master, it's here."

The car stopped, An Yinong and the others walked down, bringing the dull-eyed homeless. Everyone in the vicinity looked at them with vigilance in their eyes.

"That, may I ask..."

Zhang Wei stopped someone and was about to ask, but the dark-skinned young man's eyes widened and he shouted outside, "Brother Dah, Dah, Aunt Cauliflower is back!"

A tall and handsome young man ran over, and his eyes were red when he saw the homeless woman: "Mother?"

An Yinong noticed that his accent should also be from Xingang.

The woman was still dumbfounded, but she finally got excited when she saw this young man: "Da... Da Zai..."

"It's me, mother." 

The little noodle restaurant caused a little commotion because of this incident, and those who came to eat Everyone came to see it: "It's really Aunt Cauliflower. Where has she been in the past few months? I can't find it."

"We saw her in the harbor area. She's so pitiful. She was bullied and beaten. Fortunately, my classmates said they've seen her..." Zhang Wei told everyone about how they met her, and also Speaking of the great heroes.

These people looked at An Yinong, who suddenly got this kind of attention and stepped back subconsciously.

At this time, the homeless son already knew what happened through Zhang Wei's exaggerated description: "Is it Master He? Thank you for saving my mother. I owe you a favor, and I will definitely repay you in the future!"

His eyes were red . , but made An Yinong feel embarrassed.

"Yes, other people will make the same choice. I have put the medical expenses paid by that person in the pocket of her coat. If possible, take your mother to the hospital for a check. I don't know if she was injured."

Yinong thought of the hero dog again: "By the way, there is this puppy. Fortunately, it has been with him all the time, driving away many people with bad intentions." 

The dirty puppy jumped out of the car , circled around An Yinong, and was hugged and rubbed his head by him.

"Master, be careful." Uncle Cai was frightened, for fear that the puppy would bite his young master.

"It's okay, it's very good."

"Yeah." The young man looked at the puppy and the boy, "I don't know how to contact you, we will definitely thank you.